+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can anyone tell me what's going on in this girls head?!!?

Can anyone tell me what's going on in this girls head?!!?

Hey,

I asked that girl from the servo out (see my previous post for the details), got her number, and sent her a text message (like she asked me to send) letting her know where I would be in town on Thursday night. Anyway, long story short, she didn't show. Why do chicks do this??? Wouldn't it be easier to simply say 'no I don't want to go out'?
    It's like in the Seinfeld episode where...

you know what.. this kinda just happened to me.. THis guy that I liked for awhile was actually two hours away from me .. and unfortunately .. we tried to make plans but .. my work schedule was crazy... maybe its something similar. I mean women do ... do this.. but dont jump to conclusions until you talked to her.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Thanks Jane, I realise this about not jumping to conclusions until I actually speak to her, and whatever those reasons, it doesn't really bother me cause I know that there's plenty of other women out there and if I don't go out with this one that I like, there's others that I'll like enough to go out with. I'm more interested in the general question, not the specific situation.

Did she even text you back? Wait to see what she says. See if it's not some kind of bullshit excuse.

No, she didn't text me back. I haven't seen or heard from her since I asked her out. I agree that waiting and seeing what she says is the best option available. The 'game' just pisses me off at times! If I wanted to play a game I'd buy a chess set. I 'knew' I should've gone with the coffee!
    Last edited by Curlz; 08-08-04 at 05:26 PM.

i don't think it's anything to do with 'women', but it's just that particular gal... she might have showed up and just turned and went home..u know... or maybe she thought it over and friends might have advised her not to go or something like that...
    i don't think it's anything to do with 'generally' whether 'women' would 'like' to do this..
    again, personal comment.... hah... i do believe that a number of women do play these tricks.. hope u'll have better luck next time~