+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hooking up.. with a virgin?

Hooking up.. with a virgin?

I'm really confused about this so i'll explain the best I can.

I've just started back at uni for my second year and one of my mates who is a girl brings one of her friends down for a night out. Shes been out with us for a few nights now and is coming to visit this friday aswell. What I found out last night however is my friend thinks me and her friend should hook up, and she has shown signs that she wants to... but she's a virgin.

This isn't a problem in itself really, but to my knowledge hookup means to have a one night stand or something similar along those lines unless i'm mistaken. I don't understand why if this is the case someone would want to lose there virginity this way.

Now I would like to know if she just wants to hook up with me to loose her virginity or whether there is something more to this because I admit I do like her as a person aswell and wouldn't mind dating her.. but if all shes interested in is losing her virginity then.. she's just another one of those girls who just wants to sleep around starting with me.

You think I should do the deed and find out the easy way? Or avoid like the plague? Help me unravel this mystery. o.O. Thankyou in advance you guys/girls always help me figure things out!
    "Im in love with the planet Im standing on, I cant stop thinking of All the people Ive ever loved, All the people I have lost, All the people Ill never know, All the feelings Ive never shown.
    The worlds too big, and lifes too short...
    To be alone...

- The The, Lonely Planet

No a hook up with a virgin means BF GF stuff. Don't do it. It will be a messed up situation. Virgins get REALLY klingy .
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

Be up front with her. Talk to her about how you feel about the situation.

You need to ask the questions to get the answers.

A hook up to a virgin can be completely different than your idea of a hookup. Make sure all parties are on the same page.

A virgin can be clingy, but they can just as easily be a normal person like everyone else. Don't wrap your head around this too hard. First you have to get with her.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Dude, she's just a chick who hasn't fu***d yet. Why not be the first? :-) Clinginess isn't related to virginity, hell women with 2 kids can be clingy too.

sounds like a win-win situation to me... u dont mind dating her but u also would be happy to just sleep with her right? where's the problem?

After reflecting on the situation and reading your advice, I have to admit.. it is kinda a win win situation so kudos to LoveHurts09. There wasn't really a problem I guess I was just confused about her intentions but turns out it doesn't really matter! I'll probably keep you informed on what happens friday just to let you know what actually goes down.. apart from her if i'm lucky .
    "Im in love with the planet Im standing on, I cant stop thinking of All the people Ive ever loved, All the people I have lost, All the people Ill never know, All the feelings Ive never shown.
    The worlds too big, and lifes too short...
    To be alone...

- The The, Lonely Planet