+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Attract Women With Pheromones. Fair or Unfair?

Attract Women With Pheromones. Fair or Unfair?

Hi.
    Some of my friends use pheromones to attract women. They have really great
    results but do you think it is fair to use pheromones?
    They even showed me site where I should find pheromones:
    [url=http://www.pheromones-to-attract-women.com]Pheromones To Attract Women Review[/url]
    There are many articles that state that pheromones are natural human secretions. So maybe it is more fair than using fragrances that are not
    What are your opinions?

This somehow reminds me of love potion no.9~ haha. but i'm not sure if its actually working for just anyone if they tried it. Don't tell me a 400pound disfigured old man can actually attract girls if they use it?
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Mods, please remove this for advertisement / spam.

Thanks.

This is one question that comes up in every biology or anatomy class I've ever attended. From what I've learned the sad fact is that pheromones just don't work on humans. Unlike animals, our olfactory systems are just not heightened enough to detect them (and that's only IF we really give them off in the first place). The reasoning for this is because we just don't need heightened senses of smell, sight, etc. Survival of the fittest doesn't apply to the human species any longer. Also, even if we were capable of detecting pheromones in the end its a mute point. It doesn't matter how attractive you smell to either gender, a more selective process is used in finding a mate. Sorry.
    I have seen the mystics play there,
    Once or twice but I knew they had a reason.
    Enchantment plays it's cards all right,
    Hand in hand with the working of the seasons.

Ahh but we do, they are just produced diffrently than in other animals. Ever wonder why sweat smells the way it does? There is a bacteria under your arms that breaks it down. The result is that pungent oder. Go find 2 guys, both of equal appearence. Have one work out for an hour and the other one can sit down. Now make your pick between the two. More often than not you will pick the sweaty one. On a slightly less PG note, how do you think guys are able to stand going down on a girl? It may feel like apple pie down there but it certianly doesnt taste like it ( unless.... Lightbulb ). We are attracted by the smell. It is intoxicating. Now this is not saying that humans release them while drinking at a bar trying to pick up chicks. Its more of an after thought.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Wether or not it works, smell however is one of the senses that is most easily remembered as an attraction.

I'm always told I smell really good, but I never wear anything most of the time beside deoderant(sp?)

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Tell me if I'm mistaken (because I could be, I'm just making an attempt to remember facts I was given a while ago), but pheromones aren't body odor, or even the scent of discharge, its a specific odor given to attract a mate. I knew that bacteria live under your arms to break down the nutrients they find there, but that smell is given off not purposely by the human to attract a mate... the bacteria happen to give it off. Bacteria also live in your large intestine and produce methane, but it doesn't mean anything as far as pheromones go.
    I think the reason why a female would pick the guy who's been working out has nothing to do with body odor (but I'm just quoting that from my own taste). And I have no idea about the scent of the vagina being able to "turn on" a male. I know that the vagina usually has a slight odor because the interior is acidic. So, perhaps there is something in what your saying about that, but I think its pointless for a female to release pheromones during sex, since the point of pheromones is to attract the mate in the first place (and well, if he's going down on her it's a little late for that).

I don't think using Pheromones is any more unfair than using push-up bras. Eventually you have to shower or the bra has to come off and then something else has to be there to make things work.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter
    I don't think using Pheromones is any more unfair than using push-up bras. Eventually you have to shower or the bra has to come off and then something else has to be there to make things work.
    AMEN!
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter
    LOL. That was a beautiful analogy.