Ok, I'm gonna give you all the back story. I was in school and wearing my Overkill (feel the fire) shirt, and this girl walks by me and compliments me on it. I said thanks but couldn't say anything else. A few days later I met her again in the school lobby. as it is we are in the same study hall. So I sat with her, and it turns out we are the only two people who like the same kind of metal bands in our school (the old-school heavy metal). So of course, we became real good,trusting friends quick.
Now skip ahead a bit, and we're hanging out, and we both realize at the same time, that we have almost the exact same personality, musical tastes, interests, and feelings towards lots of things. She told me that I wasn't an asshole like most guys she knows, and we're comfortable around eachother. And we have lots of fun being around the other.
I'm attracted to her, but I don't know if she is to me. I don't want to risk our friendship, and I don't think I'd enjoy a relationship as much as being friends with her. But I'm confused about the situation, and don't find anyone else attractive at all.. Thoughts?
Will these feelings go away with time, or will I never feel attraction to another