Well, here is the story. I met her on my company a few month ago. Quiet attractive, my type to be precise, eyes-glassed, long hair and such. I decided to be bold to make my move toward her. She seems to trust me as she deciced to share some personal stuff with me and let me comfort her when she's down. We enjoy time to share and talk with each other about work and what we like and want. Two week ago I decided to confess and she seems to agree to give both of us a chance to process further.

But today she came to me and said somethings like "You shouldn't love me, I'm not mature enough and my character is crazy sometimes, I will only hurt you" ... such inconfident talk. I managed to make her feel a bit calmer as I praised her. After that, she said I shouldn't love her too fast, It's like "It's still not the time for us".

I'm a bit confused here. Do I have to pay attention to anything special here or just process nicely and slowly with her. This is a relationship that I'm really cherish and want it to be work out so I don't want to mess up with her. Can you guys give me some advises?

ATB