+ Follow This Topic

Thread: getting drafted

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

getting drafted

i never really thought so much about this until it really hit close to home. well everyone in hawaii that was enlisted.. about 90% of them leave for iraq or kuwait in a few weeks... two weeks to be more certain. i never really thought about it, but not seeing my friends for a little over a year is a big thing. they will be training to defend our country. a lot of relationships are being tested, and many changed have been happening. couples are comming closer or are becomming more unstable with the change. i guess i'm in a category where i can call myself lucky. not being in this situation where i would have to test how the bond that tied me and a girl together. but i just wanted to say let me your thoughts on this which ever situation your in. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You say they're enlisted but your topic says "getting drafted". Are these guys actually in the service or are they instituting the draft in your state. I don't think they're using the draft at all right now but I could be wrong.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    You say they're enlisted but your topic says "getting drafted". Are these guys actually in the service or are they instituting the draft in your state. I don't think they're using the draft at all right now but I could be wrong.
    I think called up for active duty is what he ment.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah.... well they are getting activated. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...