+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arrrggghhh all of a sudden I have attracted 3/4 girls at once! HELP ME!

Arrrggghhh all of a sudden I have attracted 3/4 girls at once! HELP ME!

lol hey I met up with some friends today and me and 3 other girls started flirting and messing around with each other. It went from flirting to touching to kissing! By this time I was getting a lil worried has I had 3 girls kissing me at the same time! (not that it was a bad thing) lol Trouble is I got kissed so many times...and then it went wrong. one of the girls told me she loves me and asked me out on a date. i said maybe but i cant give her an answer as I still love my ex still and I need time to get over her before I can move on. (I recently split with my gf and I deeply regret it, and well I still love her and I want it back) Anyway, then she went off and refused to speak to me!!! I was just saying I didnt want to date at this moment in time. I told her the reasons and said it was nothing bout her why i cant date her at the moment. She went off and is refusing to speak to me. I feel really bad now. But its better to tell her the truth than say yes but not mean it right? I dont know what to do now....any ideas? I truly love my ex gf and i think she still would "give it another go" and well I couldnt date a girl knowing I dont luv her but the fact I love my ex still. Its better to tell the truth than live a lie right? Please help me! Any advice will be great. Thank you for your time
    *Confused Boy*

I suggest that you tie up your loose ends then make a mess... Solve your issues with you ex. If you know it's over with, then you should forget it and move on... I agree with you.. Honest is the best poicy... Keep it honest and no one will get hurt.
    Just do what you have to do... and good luck

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    by yoru sn i would say that you already have someone in mind. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Either way, do me a favor. Go find 20 guys who are in a serious relationship (that isnt centered around BDSM)...no, make that 100. Ask them if the girl they are with right now met them at a party in which they were making out with 2 other girls at the same time.

Hmm...cant find any?

Guess why. Chicks that easy/skanky/loose dont date. They ****. And the ones that tell you they "love" you after making out in a foursome...?

One word pretty much sums it up. Make that two.

****ing psycho.....

well, some of those girls DO date, or want to. but guys lose respect for premiscuous girls. my first year roommate was extremely premiscuous, and she would hook up with a guy she met that night, and go WAY to far with all of them, and then she would want to date them, and not understand why the guys keep using her and losing her.

who wants to be in a relationship with someone like that? no one.

and you shouldn't want that either.

so ditch the skanks, to put it bluntly.. sorry ^^;
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

listen the last time we spoke you were trying to get over your girl and i told you to go hang out w/ some friends this is good dont worry about these chicks either have fun right now dont get involved and some girls are just party girls and thats it, i mean if out of the bunch you like kissing one better than keep kisssing but this does not mean get involved. continue to be honest. and stop regretting live in the present and not the past, what is done is done, you know that. Oh yeah watch out for phycos. PLUR

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Either way, do me a favor. Go find 20 guys who are in a serious relationship (that isnt centered around BDSM)...no, make that 100. Ask them if the girl they are with right now met them at a party in which they were making out with 2 other girls at the same time.

Hmm...cant find any?

Guess why. Chicks that easy/skanky/loose dont date. They ****. And the ones that tell you they "love" you after making out in a foursome...?

One word pretty much sums it up. Make that two.

****ing psycho.....
    ILuvAnna, Cybog was not at all insulting you. He was giving very blunt and pretty good advice. Even if he was try to work out your own problem with someone before reporting the post. Do not report a post unless someone is seriously abusing our rules or a member.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    ILuvAnna, Cybog was not at all insulting you. He was giving very blunt and pretty good advice. Even if he was try to work out your own problem with someone before reporting the post. Do not report a post unless someone is seriously abusing our rules or a member.
    Why is everyone gangin up on me today?! Zekk_T_Strife he called me a ****ing psycho! That is an insult. I dont know why everyone is ganging up on me. I thought I could talk about stuff with you guys...And Zekk I reported him because I found his post offensive even if you dont and secondly I thought you might do something about it..Oh well everyone is againest me...well thats normal for me...But saying that at least there are SOME nice people on here. There are some very nice kind people on this site and they know who they are. Anyway, I'm not here for a fight....so lets just end it there ok?

hm...

I wasn't calling you anything bud. I was referring to the kind of girls that sleep around / make out with you / tell you they "love you" all in the same night. (With 2 other girls there at the same time)

They are the psycho's I was referring to, not you. Your feelings and reaction to the situation was mostly normal. But girls like that are just trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    hm...

I wasn't calling you anything bud. I was referring to the kind of girls that sleep around / make out with you / tell you they "love you" all in the same night. (With 2 other girls there at the same time)

They are the psycho's I was referring to, not you. Your feelings and reaction to the situation was mostly normal. But girls like that are just trouble.
    Oh *feels stupid* I guess I just got the wrong end of the stick...I'm sorry cybog for everything. I feel really bad now. well like I said i'm really sorry. PS I'm sorry everyone else eg Zekk ect I feel like I have wasted all your time. Im sorry everyone ...hope you lot can forgive me...

there are no need for appologies

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    there are no need for appologies
    Thank you Blue. You have always been there for me and you have helped me alot throught alot of problems with life/love ect so I just wanted to thank you.
    Thank you Blue!

No need to apologize. I thought you probly just took what he said the wrong way. I could see how you might have. I wasn't trying to come off as offensive or accusatory but it really is more effective if you ask the person who offended you to make sure you took it the right way and why they would say something like that. If there's no malice then the error can be corrected, if they truly were insulting you and are being disruptive then I don't mind as much if the post is reported.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ...assumption is the mother of all **** ups...

where was that quote from??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I dont know but your right!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast