+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she my friend?

Is she my friend?

I met a girl in my school, and we started talking, and I realized I like her a lot. We hung out last saturday, and we we connected, and she told me I was one of her best friends. But in study hall yesterday, she didn't seem as interest in me as Saturday, or when we first met. there were a few other of her (guy) friends there, that she'd known longer. Should I ask her about this, or play it cool for now?

From what you've said, it doesn't seem like she likes you as more than a friend.

What exactly do you want to ask her? Why she would pay attention to her other friends more than you? What kind of question is that? Maybe there was a guy there that she likes. Maybe she's more comfortable with them cuz she's known them for longer. I think you're just jealous.

If you're dying to know the answer then you can ask her. But I can't see how any good can come from asking her.

Hello anonymous,

She may like you only as a friend, just be patient and see if there are other signs.
    I believe that most girls will end up letting the guy know if they're interested in more than just friendship. If the girl is shy, it may be trickier...sometimes shy girls feel unconfortable around the guy they like because they don't know if the guy is interested - it can be difficult...
    Look for signs & body language; does she get close to you? Does she frequently touch you with her arms hands, etc.

A few years ago I had a major crush on a guy and used to get all flustered every time I saw him...I'd sweat, have a rapid heartbeat, felt totally uncomfortable - what a sad sight I was!

Good luck!
    PS: If you discover that she's just a friend, please don't get all worked up; just remember, tomorrow will be a better day!