+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I have a chance here?

CHE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Do I have a chance here?

Ok, here is the thing: I've met this girl for about 1 year ago at a friend's party. I really like her but due to somethings, I not very good at talking with people so I have little chance to talk with her. I gave her a present on every special day like Valentine, Women day, Christmas... for like a year But sometimes, she did invite me to pick her up and go out with her a few time, both with her friends and with her only. But only as a normal date, not hold hands, kissing or anything.

Yesterday I gave another shot invite her out for shopping and she agreed. Seem quiet happy with the date as well and It's Saturday. We will go out to buy for her a new boot is the basic plan. But I want to extend the date more as we will go out and have dinner or coffee and again she agreed.

I really like this girl and want us to be "more than just friend" so I don't want to mess up a good chance like this. Is she interested in me or not? Do I have a chance here?

Looking forward for your replies?

ATB

Well, I think you are falling into friends category. You have to stop being a doormat for her. Try reverse psychology. Be hard to get.

CHE is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    How?

What should I do with the incoming date?

It's been a year, you're probably firmly in the friend zone.

Well, don't give her gifts. I suppose when she calls you, you talk to her even if you are busy. Maybe I am wrong but if I'm not then say you are busy and will call you later. Then dont call. This will kind of freak her out. You know like, she is not used to this. If she takes you as a friend, she'll try to talk to you more.

Try to ignore her but don't do it so much that she thinks you are not interested in being friends. You've to promote yourself from friend to possible boy friend.

I don't know but I've a feeling that you should cancel this upcoming date. Tell her a day before.

One last thing, be a man in front of her. Flirt with her, make her laugh. Be unpredictable. I think your problem is you are too nice and too predictable. She doesn't seen any adventure with you. Nice guys finisht last

Were you waiting for her to kiss you? It sounds to me like you didn't make a move on any of these dates.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by CHE View Post
    Ok, here is the thing: I've met this girl for about 1 year ago at a friend's party. I really like her but due to somethings, I not very good at talking with people so I have little chance to talk with her. I gave her a present on every special day like Valentine, Women day, Christmas... for like a year But sometimes, she did invite me to pick her up and go out with her a few time, both with her friends and with her only. But only as a normal date, not hold hands, kissing or anything.

Yesterday I gave another shot invite her out for shopping and she agreed. Seem quiet happy with the date as well and It's Saturday. We will go out to buy for her a new boot is the basic plan. But I want to extend the date more as we will go out and have dinner or coffee and again she agreed.

I really like this girl and want us to be "more than just friend" so I don't want to mess up a good chance like this. Is she interested in me or not? Do I have a chance here?

Looking forward for your replies?

ATB
    Dude, what the ****?

You do not have any form of relationship with this girl, I doubt you're even friends. All that you are doing is wasting your money to give her valuables she wants. But don't think that because she likes material objects that she also likes you. I know girls who have been given cars, real actual ****ing $30,000+ convertible cars, as presents by wealthy douchebag guys, and they don't care one bit, not one bit, about them.

Buying women presents does not make them attracted to you, it makes you look desperate! This girl has done nothing to earn the amount of affection you feel for her, she's done nothing for you, yet you go out and constantly buy her stuff. Its very clear to her that you are interested in her, you shower her with gifts, including on Valentine's day, but she never once reciprocates interest. Never.

Do you think this girl would ever even talk to you if you weren't constantly buying her stuff? Do you think she'd go out with you? The answer is NO.

Now:
    Quote Originally Posted by CHE View Post
    But only as a normal date, not hold hands, kissing or anything.
    That is not a normal date, that is not even a date. It is you buying her dinner and then sticking around for some reason.

This girl is using you, you have no chance with her, nada, zero.

Listen, ATB, you need to learn that relationships are two way streets, and that women are attracted to men because men have traits they like, not because men shower them with gifts. Don't ever give your affection away to women cheaply, and don't ever buy women gifts early on in a relationship. I never buy women gifts when I am not in a relationship with them, unless they are close friends, and even then I do it rarely. You are trying to bribe this girl into liking you, you are trying to purchase her affection, and it doesn't work that way. All you've gotten for it is $1,000 in credit card expenses and a chance to sit next to her but to not hold her hands.

You need to learn to talk to women. Forget about this girl and learn to talk to women. Go out to parties, talk to people, guys, girls, old people, and just get used to shooting the shit. The only way you can get a girl to genuinely be attracted to you is if she likes you for who you are, and not what you can buy her.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control