+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I text her again?

Should I text her again?

Ok, so there’s this girl. We’re at university (im a second year she’s a first year) and I met her at the formal ball. She approached me, we started talking, I met her friends, she kissed me on the cheek and said she hoped to see me later. When I saw her later I bought her a drink, we chatted and I asked if she had a boyfriend. She said ‘sort of’, but I asked if she wanted to go for coffee and asked for her number. She gave me her number, said she hoped to see me again and kissed on the cheek again. The next day I text her to say that I hope she had a good night and if she’d like to go for that coffee - and got no reply. So a few days later I send her a second text asking if she was doing anything the nest day. She replies straight away asking who it was who was texting her (so I’ve no idea what happened with my first message). I told her and she said she couldn’t because she was back home, so I said I’d text her next week and she replied straight away saying that would be great.

So I text her yesterday evening seeing if she wanted to go out today and yet again no reply. What’s happening? I really would like to see her again but don’t want to scare her off by bombarding her with text messages. Then again maybe she didn’t get the text (she made no reference to the first one I sent her). Should I send one last one? What should I say though – I don’t feel it would be a good idea to just ask again.

As you can see I’m pretty confused, help!?!

...Call her?
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein

Isn't she jsut trying to brush me off though, by not replying. I guess that is one way to find out.

Call her dude.

she's not brushing you off, she likes you and as she said she wants to see you. just call her and see how it goes. if she has a voicemail, leave a msg and tell her who you are.. it'll work out...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    do you remember "sort of" might want to get that clarified... I wouldn't want to mess with a girl who's got boy baggage.

otherwise man up use a cell phone for what it's for... CALL.

You said she said she hopes to see you again. That means she hopes to see you again.
    Just call her, what's the worst thing that could happen? The "sort of" boyfriend thing, well you can sort that out whenever you get a chance.

This is the very reason why I don't like texting people. They can just ignore you and/or not reply and you never know if its because they arent interested, because somethings wrong with their phone etc.

Call.
    "If you love life, life will love you back."

Arthur Rubinstein