+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex with no condom.. hmm?

sex with no condom.. hmm?

how do you have sex? my girlfriend and i usually have sex with no condom and no protection. she doesn't take pills and we don't like the condom and how it feels.. so i pull out before i climax.. anything i should be concerned about? i am extra careful and wash off really well before we go at it for the second time.. but at the back of my mind, every month, i am kind of worried.. and i am happy when she gets her period! can someone comfort me on this? do you guys usually do this? is there a big risk? even if i know i am cumming outside of her?

thanks fellows!

Pulling out, I believe, is the statistically worst form of birth control out there, even when done perfectly every time.

Not going to reassure you, you're being stupid.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Umm why are you guys not on ANY form of birth control!? That is just stupid. No, that's beyond stupid.

I want to bang your thick heads together.

Birth control is available. You should both be using it. You're clearly not qualified to be parents, so could you at least TRY to avoid pregnancy?
    Spammer Spanker

wow...i heard some dumb Q's BUT this by far is way worse then dumb...its STUPID
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Pulling out is pretty safe when done correctly, in my opinion. The statistics include all kinds of crap that off the answer.

The facts are:
    You've got a only few days every cycle where she can conceive.
    Sperm can survive inside the vagina for several days.
    Precum may/may not contain sperm (Depends on the situation + person)

What you can do is get one of those saliva microscopes to keep track of her cycle, to give you a rough idea of her fertile days throughout the cycle. Check out something like
    Maybebaby. You really won't have a good idea, especially if she has irregular cycles, until a few months after tracking.

Other than that there's not much you can really do. Just don't jizz inside, and avoid money shots in potentially risky areas.

If you are keeping yourself pretty clean, that will help. Just note that after male ejaculation, there is sperm left in the urethra. I've read several medical journals that say urination will kill/flush out these sperm. I'd suggest not having vaginal intercourse after a recent (2 or less hours) ejaculation. Always make sure you take a nice long piss before going at it again.

Other than that, you be the judge of your own risks. For some of us, this isn't much of a risk at all. For others, it would **** up their entire life. It's your responsibility to take the measures to avoid the risk. In other words, don't be having sex if you can't raise a child. Some people think birth control and condoms, etc, are responsible. In my opinion they are not. I think birth control is unhealthy and has long term risks that haven't really been investigated. Condoms, according to the statistics I've found, only decrease the risk of pregnancy 2% less than coitus interruptus.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 15-10-09 at 02:30 AM.

There's a huge difference between a 4% failure rate in pulling out and the less than 1% failure rate of the pill or an IUD.

4% is a terrifying number, as is 2% for condoms.

1%, 2%, 4%, and 100% don't mean anything. They are numbers. Statistics. Probabilities. Do you know what they're based off of? People who ****. Doesn't that make you a bit skeptical about these statistics? All right, that's your opinion. I think if anyone's going to be ****ing, they ought to be accepting and responsible of any possible outcome. In other words, no matter how many pills or depo shots you take, no matter how many times you double bag your junk, you're still taking a risk. If you ****, one of two things will happen: a child will be conceived, or a child will not be conceived. That is not probable, but dependent on several factors. Who cares if 4 out of every 100 people who pull out conceive a child? I'm surprised the number is not higher.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post

Pulling out is pretty safe when done correctly

What you can do is get one of those saliva microscopes to keep track of her cycle, to give you a rough idea of her fertile days throughout the cycle. Check out something like
    Maybebaby. You really won't have a good idea, especially if she has irregular cycles, until a few months after tracking.

Other than that there's not much you can really do. Just don't jizz inside, and avoid money shots in potentially risky areas.

If you are keeping yourself pretty clean, that will help. Just note that after male ejaculation, there is sperm left in the urethra. I've read several medical journals that say urination will kill/flush out these sperm. I'd suggest not having vaginal intercourse after a recent (2 or less hours) ejaculation. Always make sure you take a nice long piss before going at it again.

Other than that, you be the judge of your own risks. For some of us, this isn't much of a risk at all. For others, it would **** up their entire life. It's your responsibility to take the measures to avoid the risk. In other words, don't be having sex if you can't raise a child. Some people think birth control and condoms, etc, are responsible. In my opinion they are not. I think birth control is unhealthy and has long term risks that haven't really been investigated. Condoms, according to the statistics I've found, only decrease the risk of pregnancy 2% less than coitus interruptus.

I really hope that the OP wasn't a 14 yr old on the other end of this advice....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look at it this way.

Whatever method you use is 100% effective, until it's not.

That should make you feel better.

..pulling out is not a method of contraception.....

xebra...go to a family planning clinic, and get some advcie, condoms and pills aren't the only options out there, and when you DO get pregnant from not taking any precautions, you will understand that what you are doing is taking unnecessary risks...

having a kid is a big deal, and whilst some might say if you're having sex then you should be willing to deal with the outcome is true, it is not reality, you love sex but I bet you dnt love the idea of having a kid right now....so please go to a nurse/doctor and discuss your options, for answers regarding your sexual health and wellbeing....

haha, I love seeing questions like this. My best friend was on birth control with her husband AND they used a condom.....she got pregnant. I know thats not common but just pulling out is the worst method.
    Let us know how long this lasts!

Don't be a dummy, cum on her tummy.

That said, you're still an idiot for not using any form of BC to speak of.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

My roommates sister got pregnant from the "pull and pray" method. Twice. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    I really hope that the OP wasn't a 14 yr old on the other end of this advice....
    No big surprise for me if a 14 year old is asking for sex advice. At least he had the balls to ask/care.

In any case, my advice was truthful, not misleading, like a lot of bullshit out there. I personally don't think people should be having sex unless they want the baby. This is because no matter how many forms of contraception you use, there is still a chance of pregnancy (It's happened before and it certainly will happen again)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast