+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ladie's Resurrected Post Partum Depression thread, minus slap fighting

Ladie's Resurrected Post Partum Depression thread, minus slap fighting

I am seriously worried I will experience this. I'm already depressed about this baby as a whole. I am more depressed at it most likely being a boy.

Idk why....I suddenly have such a bad feeling in my stomach about having any boy kids. I really am depressed that it may be a boy...and I really dont want to feel this way...but it feels like I can't help it. I know it's a bad thing, but if I could just stop feeling this way I would. I fear that I may treat him badly. I am honestly regretting this baby to be honest, and I guarantee you dont know how much it to hurts to say that. I am mad at myself and I feel stupid for making the decision to have another baby. I am afraid I may take it out on the baby, which I do not want.

Sigh, idk, I guess you can say this is a rant,feedback is fine, but I dunno....right now I am a total wreck. I feel like I will be a bad mother in the future and I wont be able to support my kids.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is your boyfriend helping?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Not really....we're arguing alot lately and it's bugging the hell out of me. It's stressing me out and so is my job and I dont know how much more I can take...I'm literally falling on the floor from weakness now...and my blood is low.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    are you taking your vitamins?

yes....not every single day but I do take them...they make no difference for me regardless....I'm always weak and sick

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    are you still working?

Sadly....they let me sit but just being there makes me sick and dealing with the customers.....well...let's just say I havent been keeping shit to myself lately.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how's the little one? who's watching her while you are gone?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eat a banana each morning. Seriously. It helps w/muscle cramps & has lots of tryptophan (precursor to serotonin--natural antidepressant).

Be happy, sweet. A baby is a time for joy. Suck it up for your kids if all else fails.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

My daughter's fine....she's the reason I am able to crack a smile everyday....She is learning so fast and I fall in love with her everyday all over again.

She stays at home with my dad and brother(summer) and three days a week my mom is home too. Preschool doesnt accept kids til their 3 which sucks.

I ate a banana the other morning and it reeeaaallllyyy helped me out so that is a good idea. I was weary and weak and couldnt walk good and I ate it and felt so damn good.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ya, do it. I don't have any science to back my advice, but I ate one each morning when I was preggers and my cramping just vanished. I think that is due to potassium, but whatever, it works.

Did you know its easier to 'peel' a banana from the bottom? That's how monkeys do it. Pinch the brown bottom bit (where the flower was, I think) and the whole thing just bursts open for you. Magic.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Whatever, boys are easier to raise than girls.
    I know. The funny thing is, I think that's why I dont want a boy. Weird...but I like the challenge. I guess it may be because I havent gone through the puberty stage of a girl....THEN I may regret preferring girls lol.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I know. The funny thing is, I think that's why I dont want a boy. Weird...but I like the challenge. I guess it may be because I havent gone through the puberty stage of a girl....THEN I may regret preferring girls lol.
    Boys are challenges in a different way.

Look at it this way, you'll never have to worry about a boy coming home pregnant.

You'll just have to worry about boy coming home with a shotgun at his back.

Assuming he gets caught.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't think it's about a boy or girl or work. i think that you are overwhelmed by such responsibility and most likely problems with the baby father, especially once the honeymoon period was over.

try to spend more time outside, get lots of fresh air, occupy your mind with anything possible in order to escape any negative thoughts.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was depressed after I had my daughter. Keep in mind it is time-limited, and be sure you have a lot of help and support. You will need it. Having two is a LOT different than having one.

And yes, boys are easier, and unless you completely blow it, they love their mamas. More than girls. I would take 10 boys before I took another girl.

But if you are seriously questioning your ability to raise this baby properly, you should consider adopting him out. It's not too late, and your daughter is too young to know any different.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast