+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Baguettes & Babes

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Persian girls don't put out. You're barking up the wrong tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    She didn't put out.
    Chalk this one up to CB, Grib. You owe him a beer, man.

So, the Great Don Juan struck out? I suppose it will keep you humble?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

omg that is so hot.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bah. I knew I wasn't going to get laid. That doesn't mean I didn't want it and I didn't try for it. What's that motivational poster say? Shoot for the moon and you might get a blowjob--or something like that.

I would call it a successful operation. I didn't get laid today, but I'm that much closer to getting laid tomorrow. Patience.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it sounds like a great date, and I approve of her making you work for it.

Bah. I knew I wasn't going to get laid. That doesn't mean I didn't want it and I didn't try for it. What's that motivational poster say? Shoot for the moon and you might get a blowjob--or something like that.

I would call it a successful operation. I didn't get laid today, but I'm that much closer to getting laid tomorrow. Patience.
    Hey, Grib...

Word to the unwise:

She's Persian. Persians are Moslems (unless you've managed to snag a Bahai). Moslem girls have Moslem daddies and big brothers and stuff. Doesn't matter what she thinks about religion; does matter what her daddy and her big brothers think. They're liable to come over and jihad all around your little bakery, and then a blowjob would be out of the question, and you'll have to buy a strap-on dildo if you want to keep your ladies happy. I mean, you see what I mean?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL. Grib could end up married sooner than he expects!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I met her brother. He's a cool guy. He's also cheating with this bartender chick I know. I'll blackmail him.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Well, she's not giving it up just for the fun of it, be prepared for a relationship :-)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, I'm prepared. We'll have a great relationship--for a month or two.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

god i hope i never meet gribble
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i hope i DO.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gribble would make a milf out of vashti

Quote Originally Posted by chump4u View Post
    Hey, Grib...

Word to the unwise:

She's Persian. Persians are Moslems (unless you've managed to snag a Bahai). Moslem girls have Moslem daddies and big brothers and stuff. Doesn't matter what she thinks about religion; does matter what her daddy and her big brothers think. They're liable to come over and jihad all around your little bakery, and then a blowjob would be out of the question, and you'll have to buy a strap-on dildo if you want to keep your ladies happy. I mean, you see what I mean?
    I know this is a joke, but to point out: Iranian-Americans are the one of the most likely the most likely ethnic groups in the U.S. to be atheist/agnostic/non-religious. 40% of Iranians are atheist/agnostic/nonreligious, followed by 40% Muslim, with the remainder divided by Christians, Baha'is, Zoroastrians, and Jews. (Compared to a U.S. average rate of 4% atheist/agnostic and 16.1% non-religious.)

And Gribble, all I can say is: pro.
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 19-10-09 at 11:22 AM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Gribble would make a milf out of vashti
    Make a MILF? My friend, Vashti all ready is a MILF.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    I know this is a joke, but to point out: Iranian-Americans are the one of the most likely the most likely ethnic groups in the U.S. to be atheist/agnostic/non-religious. 40% of Iranians are atheist/agnostic/nonreligious, followed by 40% Muslim, with the remainder divided by Christians, Baha'is, Zoroastrians, and Jews. (Compared to a U.S. average rate of 4% atheist/agnostic and 16.1% non-religious.)

And Gribble, all I can say is: pro.
    Awesome. You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that. I had no idea. Like I said, we spoke about religion. I'm not too worried about her, but I was worried about her family. Fundies, traditionalists and people who tout "family values" tend not to like me very much, nor I them.

So where are you from? What're your ties to Iranians?
    Last edited by Gribble; 19-10-09 at 11:41 AM.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Awesome. You have no idea how relieved I am to hear that. I had no idea. Like I said, we spoke about religion. I'm not too worried about her, but I was worried about her family. Fundies, traditionalists and people who tout "family values" tend not to like me very much, nor I them.

So where are you from? What're your ties to Iranians?
    Hey Gribble, I'm ethnically a mix of things but my parents grew up in Iran and were revolutionaries fighting against the Islamofascists in the early 80's. (Kind of like the uprisings they had after the election this year, except 30,000+ people got killed back then.) I grew up in the Netherlands though, and moved to the U.S. during High School. I do speak fluent Farsi though and have been to Iran.

And I totally feel you on the fundies / traditionalists, but Iranian fundamentalism is a bit different. You have the crazy fundamentalists who live in Iran and rule that country, but the majority of Iranians living in the U.S. fleed Iran for religious, political, and social reasons, so they are very different from that type of fundamentalism. For many of these Iranians, Islam was never really their religion as much as it was forced on them by the government (converting away from Islam is punishable by death), when they come to the U.S., their involvement with religion often decreases and some continue it as non-practicing, keeping it only because they think its part of their cultural heritage. I know many Muslim girls who party, drink, and hook up. I even know many girls in Europe who wear veils and occasionally even Burqhas, but will go out at night in Western clothes looking to hook up with guys just like any other girl who wears too much make-up and too few clothes.

Don't overestimate the influence of her religion, like she said: she's not saving herself. I don't know her exact religious relationship, but I know many Iranians who recently immigrated and their relationship with Islam is not very strict.

By the way, if you're curious about Iranian-Americans, Zogby conducted a survey in 2008 breaking down Iranian-Americans incomes, religion, politics, and education-level (highest of any ethnic category for bachelors and post-graduate, although this is in part because Iran has highest rate of brain-drain of any country in the world; brain drain is the measurement of the number of people with college and post-graduate degrees who move out of the country each year).

[url]http://paaia.org/galleries/new-gallery/Survey_of_Iranian_Americans_Final_Report_Dec_10%20 2008.pdf[/url]
    Last edited by MVPlaya; 19-10-09 at 12:14 PM.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast