+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baguettes & Babes

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Baguettes & Babes

So I met this amazingly hot blond chick who, it turns out, is Persian. She looks nothing like it and, despite the fact that she's only been here 3 years, she speaks flawless English. Not just English, but Northeastern American English. There is no hint whatsoever that she hasn't lived in this town her whole life. I actually kind of wish she'd retained the accent, but hey, nobody's perfect.

Anyway, this weekend I'm going to teach her how to make baguettes from scratch. We'll be mixing, kneading, fermenting, steaming and baking. It should be interesting. I can't wait to see what she looks like with a streak of flour across her cheek and gobs of dough stuck between her fingers.

I got some unglazed quarry tiles to bake on and we'll be steaming up the inside of the oven with a pan of water and a spritzer. Trying to make this bread not only as authentic as possible, but as fun to make as well.

Mmm. Food and women. Throw a beer in there and I'm in heaven. I hope she drinks. So sick of these goodie-goodies that won't touch even a drop of alcohol.
    Last edited by Gribble; 15-10-09 at 11:39 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

i want go get all fukered up with you and have you teach me how to make baguette damn it!!!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    So I met this amazingly hot blond chick who, it turns out, is Persian. She looks nothing like it and, despite the fact that she's only been here 3 years, she speaks flawless English. Not just English, but Northeastern American English. There is no hint whatsoever that she hasn't lived in this town her whole life. I actually kind of wish she'd retained the accent, but hey, nobody's perfect.

Anyway, this weekend I'm going to teach her how to make baguettes from scratch. We'll be mixing, kneeding, fermenting, steaming and baking. It should be interesting. I can't wait to see what she looks like with a streak of flour across her cheek and gobs of dough stuck between her fingers.

I got some unglazed quarry tiles to bake on and we'll be steaming up the inside of the oven with a pan of water and a spritzer. Trying to make this bread not only as authentic as possible, but as fun to make as well.

Mmm. Food and women. Throw a beer in there and I'm in heaven. I hope she drinks. So sick of these goodie-goodies that won't touch even a drop of alcohol.
    Where did she live before the U.S.? Odds are its not Iran.

Wish I could teach you a couple Persian phrases, but that can't be done via text.

Sounds like a fun date, good luck
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Persian women are the best
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya View Post
    Where did she live before the U.S.? Odds are its not Iran.

Wish I could teach you a couple Persian phrases, but that can't be done via text.

Sounds like a fun date, good luck
    Iran it is, actually.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I'm the best. Eff Persians.
    Jp.

I'm glad you are showing some interest.
    Hopefully you won't get bored with her and ditch her.
    Pleaseeeeeeee hope!! Go Gribble!

Durqa durqa?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Persian, pffft good luck with that.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Great date idea, gribble! Even knowing what a womanizer you are, I'd go out with you.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That sounds sexy. Almost as good as the pottery scene from Ghost. Are you gonna stand behind her and help her knead the dough?

Persian women are beautiful and take beauty seriously. My stylist is Iranian. They really know how to do hair and nails.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

This thread has an epic title.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh yes! That's the whole point. I'm going to stand behind her, take her hands in mine and guide them. After whispering a few bits of advice in her ear I'll give it a little kiss, maybe nip at the lobe. Work my way to her neck. If she asks I'll just tell her it's all part of the procedure. It is French bread after all.

I'm actually cheating a little bit. The dough has to ferment for about a day and a half at least. It's going to be like a cooking show. We'll get a batch of dough all prepared for fermentation, then I'll stick it in the fridge and take out a batch that's ready to be shaped and baked. Ta-da!

Ugh. I can't wait! She's sooo beautiful. Here's hoping she isn't absurdly traditional. The foreign babes I go for tend to be.

Oh, and Coco? Don't worry. I'll be tired of her in a month or so. There's always room for you, babe!
    Last edited by Gribble; 15-10-09 at 09:54 PM.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Oh yes! That's the whole point. I'm going to stand behind her, take her hands in mine and guide them. After whispering a few bits of advice in her ear I'll give it a little kiss, maybe nip at the lobe. Work my way to her neck. If she asks I'll just tell her it's all part of the procedure. It is French bread after all.
    omg that is so hot.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    omg that is so hot.
    Definitely, I agree.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can't wait to hear how this story ends