+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my situation

my situation

There is this girl who goes to my school and I am absolutely in love with her.
    I cant stop thinking about her we have been friends for about a year and we
    always walk to classes together and hang out at and after school.
    I always tell her that she is beautiful and she always says things like how cute I am
    and we flirt around with words a lot but we hardly ever actually touch each other in anyway other than hugs.
    she told me before that she doesn't like anybody and she likes being single
    but it is really starting to feel like she likes me and i am really liking her

there are basically three things i want to know

1.is she serious when she says she loves me and when were flirting with each other
    2. Did i become too good friends with her
    3.how can i tell if she actually likes me
    4.how can i get a bit more touchy with her

1. She's probably telling you as a friend.

2. Yup

3. You've to make a move. Ask her out.

4. This is a dangerous option, IMO. It can freak her out. Let other members reply.

I don`t want to just ask her out quite yet how can I hint that im seriously liking her and get hints if she is liking me?

also how can I get out of the friend zone

I think she might like me just by the way we talk and hang out and im pretty sure she wouldn't ever think im creepy or anything and she would probably like it if I got a bit more touchy(like holding her more often, and holding hands and stuff)

sorry to double post but i really need help and i need to keep this topic alive

can somebody please help me?

There isn't any touching because you are not initiating it. You expect her to do it?

Listen, if you like her, you gotta ask her out. Just don't do it in a weird way. Smile and be all like "hey, let's go to a movie this friday. they got a good one showing, it can be fun" and then act like it doesn't matter if she says yes or no. If she says yes, then there ya go. If she says no, then act like it's no big deal and you can hang out another time and then change the subject and act like nothing happened. It's no big deal, type of attitude.

You gotta ask her out to a movie or hang out with each other at home. Go to her house or she can come to yours.

Don't be scared. You've got nothing to lose. You are a male. Male's lead and take charge. She will respect you for that. Just don't act all weird and mushy and act like you are asking her to marry you. It's just hanging out.

Then once you are hanging out, let's say in the movie theater, then you reach out your hand and ask her to give you her hand. Then hold her hand wherever you go as a couple.

Little things like that, and you will be on your way to having her as your girlfriend.
    Last edited by RepeatingShot; 18-10-09 at 02:48 AM.

thanks so much that actually helped a lot I was thinking that when they were saying ask her out they were actually meaning ask her to date not just to go to a movie or something. Me and her actually had plans to hang out before during the summer vacation because we never hung out for awhile. She agreed but then she got in started raining and we were so posed to hang at the park so we canceled. As soon as I get 10$ for a movie ill probably ask her.