+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help. Broke every rule on what not to do when you break up

Need Help. Broke every rule on what not to do when you break up

My girlfriend and I of about two years broke up two months ago. The last 4 to 6 months, admittedly weren't great, but I truly felt we both loved one another and could overcome any obstacle. We were/are best friends, share nearly every interest, life goal, etc. Since we broke up, over the last two months, I have begged her for answers, texted and emailed her countless times and have often said or written very hurtful things when I didn't get the answers I want. She says she's simply no longer in love with me and although at the point of the break up she said she held hope for us in the future, she now says there is no hope at all for any future. I have repeatedly texted and emailed, being very needy and almost begging her to take me back. I have now wised up. Is there any chance I can get this girl back?

Hey you know what? i pretty did much the same thing you did. i even went to her house to beg like a dog. literally begged like a dog. and now my ex is so far away its impossible to reach her. and i tell you, just let her be and leave her alone. if she is meant for you, she will come back to you. if not, means its time to move on. no point getting back with her because if she is not meant to be with you, it means your ex is not the one for you.

All we can do now is to focus on how to heal ourselves and not how to get her back. if we can't even heal ourselves, our ex will have no reason to come back to us. cuz they will see you as weak and needy. no one likes a clingy person. be strong and show them you can live normally without them.

this is the best help anyone can give you. my ex told me on the night of our breakup, no one can help you expect yourself and God. That was the last of her showing concerns for me. And i will always remember her words and how deeply she hurt me.

I think you've well and truly blown it, my friend. I'm sorry, but she will never see you as an attractive man again now that you've acted like a sniveley worm.

Don't do it again. The next time someone breaks up with you, remember to keep your self-respect.
    Spammer Spanker

No, she won't

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think you've well and truly blown it, my friend. I'm sorry, but she will never see you as an attractive man again now that you've acted like a sniveley worm.

Don't do it again. The next time someone breaks up with you, remember to keep your self-respect.
    That's tough love dundee, but it's the truth.

Learn from your mistake and next time cut your fingers off before you do something like that.