+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should to lean on while she goes thru a separation

should to lean on while she goes thru a separation

Ok, about I year ago I was seeing pics of a buddy's girfriend's family, and made comments that her youngest sister was beautiful, and inquired about her availability. She was married. Fast forward to most recent and she has been separated for about 2 months, and she was married for most of her 8 years with her husband. Found this out last early last week.

Then I get a call from my buddy's girl friend saying if I was interested in reaching out to her, and be there for her and made it obvious that I had a good opportunity to draw her to me she made a group thing for Knots Scary farm yada yada yada...

Mid week I start chatting with the "little sister" and we actually hit if off from the start, so the Sunday actually became a weekend of hanging out as a group going to a club VIP style on Friday, Salsa dancing Saturday night, and the theme park Sunday night...I was a gentleman. I got a good idea of what she is about enough to know that, my analysis: It is a win.

So mid week after a couple of long chat and call conversations she tells me that her ex was calling like crazy requesting to see her...and asked for my advice. bottom like she still has feeling for this guy and though she enjoyed meeting me and knowing there is chemistry here, she may give this guy another chance.

My communication for her is that I will back off for now as not to get involved or become a distraction.

But, knowing that her ex husband has been dating or was dating up to the break up, would it be fair game to use this information wisely? obviously I won't come across and flat out say it "little one, your ex husband has been seeing another girl...he has a gf on the side..." not that I would do that, but I am curious how to use it for her to make a better decision about her situation. I wouldn't want to push her away from me by doing it either....no win there.

I could really like this girl. But I am not going to invest any time into something just to become a friend. capish?
    Last edited by survivor08; 17-10-09 at 10:19 AM.
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?