+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Curiouser and curiouser

Curiouser and curiouser

So Peter has been emailing and calling like everything is perfectly normal with one exception there has been no mention of future plans - normally we make plans well in advance. Now it has come up that he is going on a deep sea fishing trip Saturday so this weekend isn't looking so great.

I was thinking about making the drive to see him next weekend as he told me I was welcome to come see him but I'm unsure if I should bring this up or wait for him to extend an invitation?

I also have been pretty available to him - he calls and I have never NOT been there to answer. Should I conveniently not answer my phone every now and then in an effort to appear more elusive?

I'm just not sure what to do and the Southern factor doesn't help!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Hmmm...pretty tough question, I must say.

I'm sure a lot of people will tell you to screen his calls from time to time, so that he's a little bit more excited about talking to you next time. But personally I never had to do that. I always answered my boyfriend's calls and I was always there. And that didn't make me too available...

It really depends on your relationship with him. If you have noticed that he's not as interested in you anymore you might wanna teach him a little lesson...but other than that, that sounds pretty sketch.
    I have it all. Including kino.

I would make plans with him. He may have not made plans because he has done it every time in the past and is not sure if makeing them again is not being elusive enough.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Well, if you're a little concerned, it wouldn't hurt to let him leave a message just once, and see what he has to say. Since everything seems normal except for future plans, if you get any ideas, i guess you could bring them up. But I would wait a day or two since he already has plans this weekend.

Just don't stress it babe, I know it'll all turn out the way its supposed to!
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

nah just answer his calls!

I called last night and we talked for a while and I asked if I still had an invitation to visit him. I told him my plan was to come visit next weekend so that he wouldn't have made two trips here before I had made one there and he sounded really happy. He's checking that week to make sure that week will work for him. It looks like everything is fine - I was just overanalyzing if you can imagine!

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Girl-I do it too, dont feel bad. I guess when you find someone youre really attracted to and have feelings for, you want everything to be "right".

We need to take a chill pill Jules! Everything will be A-OK!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Haha, I am the QUEEN of overanalyzing. So don't feel bad and just relax!
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"