+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Over 30 forum?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when you are 30, you should be having sex with dumb 18 year olds...

*snickers*

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Just make an Over 30's group and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    George, are you kidding with this one too? If you bring something to the table, being over 30 and single can be absolute heaven from a sex partner perspective. It'll give you something to look forward to :-)
    30 old woman is crusty, ovaries all dried up, good for 35 - 40 year old man, not 25 I want fresh bloody ovaries not dried up ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    30 old woman is crusty, ovaries all dried up, good for 35 - 40 year old man, not 25 I want fresh bloody ovaries not dried up ones.
    You couldn't get a woman if you had a 100 dollar bill sticking out of your zipper, wouldn't be so judgmental if I were you.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Frankly I know so many people 30 and up who are immature, insecure, misguided, moronic or otherwise inept, that I outright ignore age. People are sensible or they aren't. Whether a person is 20 or 60 doesn't make much difference. Limiting a forum to people 30+ is pointless, particularly considering how many of us simply hit the new post button and start responding without even checking to which forum the post belongs. And believe you me, even if the 30+ forum were respected you'd still get stupid posts.

Here's an idea: A forum in which anyone may start a topic, but only a select few may respond. You got a sensitive issue to discuss? You want real advice and not just a bunch of random teeny-boppers spouting incoherent gibberish that only vaguely resembles English? A panel of our most sagacious posters--selected not by age but by merit--will be there to provide said advice without distraction or clutter.

That might be a worthwhile addition.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grib, are you sure LA hasn't logged in & is using your account?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol I like how George is somewhat of a cross between the local village idiot and the court jester and he randomly comes in to give his 2 cents and it's always the most absurd thing you've ever heard - usually hilarious though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Here's an idea: A forum in which anyone may start a topic, but only a select few may respond. You got a sensitive issue to discuss? You want real advice and not just a bunch of random teeny-boppers spouting incoherent gibberish that only vaguely resembles English? A panel of our most sagacious posters--selected not by age but by merit--will be there to provide said advice without distraction or clutter.

That might be a worthwhile addition.
    I think Gribble's onto something here. You can give 'approved advice giver' status to certain members either via meritorious promotion by the mods or by reaching a certain number of 'thanks'. Sounds like it'll make things a bit elitist though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    I think Gribble's onto something here. You can give 'approved advice giver' status to certain members either via meritorious promotion by the mods or by reaching a certain number of 'thanks'. Sounds like it'll make things a bit elitist though.
    So only the loud mouthed feminist bully group will be able to give advice. Any sembelance of reason will be lost to the forum forever.

You get to post in the "grain of salt" forum, George.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You get to post in the "grain of salt" forum, George.
    Well I'm sorry I don't have the same opinion as everyone.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    We already have this. Its those green bars that we've maxed out.

I only want the 30+ forum to see what kind of response we'd get from the GenMe'rs. If we are discussing an actual separate section, then hell no, that's just work not fun.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "My husband never takes me out anymore. All he does is work, work, work. I met this great guy at the gym. He's so funny and nice. Before bed he texts me good night. He took me to dinner last week. I think I'm falling in love. Should I leave my husband?"

"Do you have children?"

"Three."

"... maybe you should consider their needs first."

"NO! HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE TRY TO DENY ME HAPPINESS!! THIS FORUM IS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT NARROW-MINDED IDIOTS WITH NO LIVES!!!!"

-----------------------------------

"I met this cute girl. We've been seeing each other for a while now. Thing is, I'm 42 and she's 16. Is that okay?"

"No."

"**** YOU, YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TRUE LOVE IS!!"

There's your 30+ forum.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    "My husband never takes me out anymore. All he does is work, work, work. I met this great guy at the gym. He's so funny and nice. Before bed he texts me good night. He took me to dinner last week. I think I'm falling in love. Should I leave my husband?"

"Do you have children?"

"Three."

"... maybe you should consider their needs first."

"NO! HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE TRY TO DENY ME HAPPINESS!! THIS FORUM IS FILLED WITH NOTHING BUT NARROW-MINDED IDIOTS WITH NO LIVES!!!!"

-----------------------------------

"I met this cute girl. We've been seeing each other for a while now. Thing is, I'm 42 and she's 16. Is that okay?"

"No."

"**** YOU, YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT TRUE LOVE IS!!"

There's your 30+ forum.
    Hilarious !

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ Also true.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast