+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a woman's advice

Need a woman's advice

So my girlfriend and I broke up. We dated for nearly two years. We were bestfriends and shared a lot of interests. Even she agreed that our friendship qualities were unique. We just really liked the same things and had a lot of the same ideas. The last 4 to 6 months or so she stopped wanting to have sex with me. She said she felt like she didn't want to be touched. She said she truly still loved me though. I even gave her a few chances to end the relationship of good terms, but she insisted she loved. However, we became less and less intimate and she said once that she didn't get that "marriage feeling from me." Finally, I just ended it because I was frustrated at the lack of intimacy and not getting out of the relationship what I was putting into it. After we broke up though, I felt dejected and pushed her for answers as to why she fell out of love with me or why she stopped being intimate. She claimed to still love me and held hope for the future, but that she simply wasn't happy in the relationship right now and it had to end. I kept pushing my luck. I became needy, and almost begged her for answers. After about 7 weeks of texting her ridiculous and often mean texts in an effort to get a response I finally wised up. HOwever, now she is farther away then ever.

My question is simple. During the good times of our relationship, the majority of it, we were something to be envied. I mean we really had it. Our story of how we met is very fairy tailish. I don't want to just give up. WOULD IT BE WISE TO GIVE HER ABOUT 3 MONTHS WITH NO CONTACT AND THEN IF I STILL FEEL I LOVE HER, SHOW UP AT HER HOUSE OR WORK OR SOMETHING WITH FLOWERS AND TRY TO REUNITE OUR FRIENDSHIP FIRST AND OUR LIVE LIFE SECOND? IS THERE ANY CHANCE OR IS THIS JUST OVER?

It's so over. It's way beyond over.

It's like you dropped your keys on the sidewalk and then suddenly an earthquake occurred, swallowed up your keys, and lava melts it. And then that specific part of the earth gets hit by a meteor and is destroyed (but you're ok somehow).

There's no point in trying. Just stop.

It does sound like you should move on. I don't see anything salvagable about this at all.

I know this is in the female part of the forum, I am a male. I just went through the same thing. GF 2 years, Sudden break up, she acted mean out of no where. She started talking to her EX. There is nothing you can do but focus on your self. It's so so so so!!!! HARD!!! but there is nothing you can do..

Just better your self.

I miss my ex horribly and also think that this is a huge mistake, but it's her choice and she went in that direction.. that is the way you have to look(The fact that your EX went in that direction) at it too. Stop talking to her and start thinking about you.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctuary View Post
    It's so over. It's way beyond over.

It's like you dropped your keys on the sidewalk and then suddenly an earthquake occurred, swallowed up your keys, and lava melts it. And then that specific part of the earth gets hit by a meteor and is destroyed (but you're ok somehow).

There's no point in trying. Just stop.
    haha i had to laugh at this comparison. Talk about blunt!!