+ Follow This Topic

Thread: getting her hot

getting her hot

i need some advice....im going to see my girlfriend this weekend...we havent had sex yet but we might this weekend...especially after last weekend went...i get her really hot by kissing and sucking around her neck and chest and around her tummy and sides...i also tease her by kissing around her panty line and inner thighs...lately i've been trying to stimulate her via her breasts and that really works...i get her really hot but i want to get her even hotter and give her the best time possible...i need some advice on what else i can do to get her heated up even more

eat it lick it suck on it. kiss lots of kissing. Smack her vagina gentley and play with her clit.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman8527
    i need some advice....im going to see my girlfriend this weekend...we havent had sex yet but we might this weekend...especially after last weekend went...i get her really hot by kissing and sucking around her neck and chest and around her tummy and sides...i also tease her by kissing around her panty line and inner thighs...lately i've been trying to stimulate her via her breasts and that really works...i get her really hot but i want to get her even hotter and give her the best time possible...i need some advice on what else i can do to get her heated up even more
    Why do you need advices? You are on the right track. Just let things happen by themselves.

yeh. there no advice to give to this. ok if u want to kbnow how to get her hot. put about 120 layers of jumpers on her. about 20 heaters aropund her. there she'd get realy hot. lol only messing. but u don't need any advice by the sound of it

Quote Originally Posted by blue
    eat it lick it suck on it. kiss lots of kissing. Smack her vagina gentley and play with her clit.
    Oral sex! Cunnilingus! Eat her! Go down on her!

i need some advice....im going to see my girlfriend this weekend...we havent had sex yet but we might this weekend...
    Will this be the very first time for either of you? If so - Pay a LOT of attention to what I said above!! ONLY AFTER you've helped her to an orgasm by doing that, she can get on top, straddle you, and start the insertion (and it would be a good idea for you to come before trying to enter her, too!).

And if you do - help out the other young people on here by posting about what you did, what worked, what you would do differently, etc.

it will be the first time for me and her past bf just did her until he got off which from what she said took 2-3 mins...and she hated every minute of it and never wanted to do it...and they didnt do it much at all....and he took advantage of her while she was drunk.......nice guy.....but she says she wants to do it with me and she's never had a guy that pays as close attention as i do to her wants and needs...basically im the only guy who has ever got her hot...........i went down to eat her out the last time i was there but she pulled me up because she was on the last days of her period....so i fingered her for a lil while anyway while she was given me an ole HJ....we were kneeling against each other and she kept collapsing cause it felt so good and i had to hold her up.....but im goin up this weekend and im goin down.......thanx for all your help

it will be the first time for me
    Make sure she knows this - you're giving her something special.

If she wants you to last long enough for her to enjoy it, she'll continue the HJ or BJ until you come, then get you hard again before she wraps her vagina around your erection. Or she just might want to enjoy your eagerness and quickness, and let you slide in when you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by blue

Muahaahaha. good reply lol. simple but effective.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]