+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Long Date

A Long Date

Well its been a few days now and here it goes ill tell u what happend.So me and my-ex fell asleep together for the first time just laid there and held each other woke up around 5 or so.We had plans with some friendsmet up with our friends at the movies saw the movie it was about 1AM when we left the movie theater.So we all decided to go to a Cafe so we sit down start to eat and drink and her ex-bf shows up he happends to be friends with the people we are friends with.So she tells me he wants to talk to her so i was thinking he just wants to say his goodbys he moved away and left her dident event tell her he left he just got up and left one night.I was her best friend i helped her pick her life back up and we fell for each other.Well they end up being in th car talking for about 2Am till 4AM by this time im mad i dont know whats going on or anything.So they come abck in and they decided to go back to there friends place im like no i think i just want to go home but my voice was never heard.So we end up going all the way across town to where are friends live.And they end up talking in the care from 4AM till about noon with me stuck in the house waiting for her to tell me she is back together with him.So that is what happend a date turned into that......i have never felt like this before not mad but just hurt

Wow, you win the award for surviving what may be the worst date ever. I have no advice for you, but I am so sorry you had to endure that.

Thanks i just couldent believe it was happening....hard to find what to do with my self now since she is gone

Just a hard lesson learned.