+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I show her fiance.....?

Should I show her fiance.....?

Hey everyone, I posted last week (Should I Just Say Good Bye?) and got some excellent advice from you guys, thanks! I was wondering what you would do if you were me....I have numerous text messages saved that she has sent me over the past year ("i love you", "baby i miss you", explicit pics, etc). Would you show her fiance? Now, I would NOT be showing him to get her back, I would be doing this to show him what kind of person she actually is and that she is a cheater. Should I show him or shouldn't I even bother wasting my time? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Eric

Many people would tell you to stay out of it, and maybe you should. If it were me, I'd want to know if the person I was about to marry was a cheater.

I would show him.
    Spammer Spanker

I find keeping out of other peoples business is the best policy.

Well Eric here's the problem. In your thread she sounded like a nice girl who fell for you, got confused and ultimate decided to go back to what she had. Now you're the jilted one and feel a need to get revenge.

I'm not getting the feeling that she's a manipulative bit*h. More that you're a petty insecure man who didn't get chosen and want to try and ruin her life as revenge. Pretty pathetic.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In any way do you know her fiance? If you don't I think you should mind your own business.

And just think about 1 "what if": what if you showed him, all hell broke loose but he takes her back and marries her? You'll feel like a fool. For 1 I know you wouldn't want her back but boy will you look like the guy who tried real hard to get her back. Second it would look like a sore loser move on your part. So in that sense I'd take the high road and stay out of it.

Ask yourself why? I know you say its not for revenge or to get her back but something must be driving you to tell him, is it some form of payback? Do you think if he's out of the picture she would want you again? I can see from the other post you were seriously hurt in this that she picked him over you and it's only natural that you want to hurt her back like she has done to you. How I see it if you tell him it ends like this...

1. She hates you forever (the only thing that keeps you friendly is the "affair")
    2. They breakup -she hates you even more
    3. He loves her and forgives her, they get married anyway...

You knew she was in a relationship, you didn't care at the time when you were close, its a bit much now to suddenly have an attack of morals. You got close, fell in love with her unfortunately she didn't love you the same. She helped you out when you needed a friend after your best friends stroke, Ok things didnt go like you hoped but you knew she was a cheater all along by being with you...

My Ex told me when we were together about the cheating she's done in her past but because of how I felt, I thought "She wouldn't do that to me" End result, she did and I found out from some guy down the pub... Like you I was heart broken its been 4 months now, but I'm getting past it. I'd say chalk this one up to experience, move on and leave them too it. When she cheats again it will be their problem to deal with, Realise it could be worse for you, she could have picked you then eventually she would have betrayed you aswell!!! I think girls like this do not change. I learned the hardway and think you have too. Forget about her, find someone better.

Don't act like you would tell the fiance because you care about him not ending up with a cheater...Did you care about him when you helped cheat? I don't think so...it's all for revenge and it'll make you look like a desperate loser. Sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted them to, next time don't date a cheater. It was your choice.

Thanks for the responses....When this whole situation began with her, I didn't really look at her as a cheater or didn't really think about getting hurt down the road. I was hurt enough with my best friend in the hospital due to a massive stroke...so I guess my emotions got the best of me. I can't undo the past so I'll just take this as a learning experience and just move on. Thanks again

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    why are you living in the past?? it's been over a year now.. get over it.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional.....you're right it has been a year (since the affair began), however it's been roughly 1.5 months since the affair ended. Either way you're right about living in the past, i appreciate the response.