+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kissing someone who smokes weed...

kissing some who just smoked weed

Just fyi, I kissed a girl last Friday 8/13.. she just smoked pot.. I did not stay in the room when she inhaled. Asked her to open door to air out room. After that I kissed her.. am I at risk to fail a drug test. I don't smoke pot. She did however drank a few cocktails to clean out her mouth before we kissed. I am a bit concerned because I think there is a possiblity of a test on 8/25/04. I think I need to stay clear of this chick. Please let me know if there is anything I need to be concerned with.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    FACT: you cannot be effected by weed unless you inhale it - either 1) smoking it directly 2) taking what i call a shotgun (someone else smokes it and then as they blow out you suck it in and pass it around the group) -- or 3) are around people as they smoke it and inhale the 2nd hand smoke.

Resin on the lips or in the mouth is nothing - you will taste it, as illusional said. It wont get you high, it never enters the blood stream - therefore it cannot effect you in any way, including a drug test.

Now here is the kicker. If you EAT weed - then YES, you WILL be effected even moreso than just smoking it... But thats just common sence right there... Now unless you are kissing someone that has a mouth full of weed and somehow you suck it out of their mouth and eat it yourself... then you're fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Daxnatl
    Just fyi, I kissed a girl last Friday 8/13.. she just smoked pot.. I did not stay in the room when she inhaled. Asked her to open door to air out room. After that I kissed her.. am I at risk to fail a drug test. I don't smoke pot. She did however drank a few cocktails to clean out her mouth before we kissed. I am a bit concerned because I think there is a possiblity of a test on 8/25/04. I think I need to stay clear of this chick. Please let me know if there is anything I need to be concerned with.
    From kissing you have nothing to worry about - there is a 0% chance it will be in your system... Now about her opening that door to air it out - if you went into that room during or within an hour of it airing out - then the chances are raised drastically. Even if you dont see the smoke - it is there. It takes quite a bit to air a room out that has been potified ( a word i made up a long time ago ). If you stayed outside the door but was near it while it aired out (i.e., the next room), then your chances of being effected by it are lower, but still there. The farther away from the room the better the odds are in YOUR favor. If you were no where near the room at all while it was potified, or being aired out for at least 1 hour, then you're perfectly fine. And the kiss is nothing. Chances of being effected from the kiss are NONE.

Oh and FYI - anything else (i.e., crack, heroine, ecstasy, bars, etc etc) WILL get into your blood stream from a kiss. ESPECIALLY crack and ecstasy. Hell, ecstacy will get into your system just from skin contact (i.e., holding hands, making out, holding each other, and the biggest one is sex) - I remember the first time my ex came home ****ed up on X we had wild sex cause she wanted to have sex on X... well - within 10 minutes I am ****ed up on X too...

thanks for the response. what happened was.. she went to light up and I said don't do that around me. She took one puff from the marijuana pipe and put it down and left the room. Yes I think there may be a small chance but she did just have one puff and stopped. let me know if you may think it is ok.. ughghh

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    From kissing you have nothing to worry about - there is a 0% chance it will be in your system... Now about her opening that door to air it out - if you went into that room during or within an hour of it airing out - then the chances are raised drastically. Even if you dont see the smoke - it is there. It takes quite a bit to air a room out that has been potified ( a word i made up a long time ago ). If you stayed outside the door but was near it while it aired out (i.e., the next room), then your chances of being effected by it are lower, but still there. The farther away from the room the better the odds are in YOUR favor. If you were no where near the room at all while it was potified, or being aired out for at least 1 hour, then you're perfectly fine. And the kiss is nothing. Chances of being effected from the kiss are NONE.

lmao - hell - if YOU took one puff it wouldnt show up on a drug test that same day... you're perfectly fine.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    billy, i don't think that crack and e could also pass from person to person via contact. i used to roll all the time and when i wasn't rolling, i did not feel any different when i made contact with other people that was rolling. i could see that if the drug was maybe liquid e, or acid then there is a better way of passing it from contact. this would only be if the drug is outside of your system, but once it gets in, i don't think that you can get another person high. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    billy, i don't think that crack and e could also pass from person to person via contact. i used to roll all the time and when i wasn't rolling, i did not feel any different when i made contact with other people that was rolling. i could see that if the drug was maybe liquid e, or acid then there is a better way of passing it from contact. this would only be if the drug is outside of your system, but once it gets in, i don't think that you can get another person high. raverboy
    The reason you dont feel the same from contact as you do when you take the pill yourself on ecstasy is because the contact doesnt give you all 100% of the contents... a small fraction - maybe 10% will hit you, compared to taking the whole pill yourself.. I know this from experience. And i am sure if I would have had x before that happened i wouldnt have noticed it - but since that was my first 'taste' of it i sure as hell did notice it.

Now crack i dont know anything about from experience - i never even been near the stuff.. But i have heard that it passed thru contact also in the same manner as x.

i have never heard of e having that effect but i know that it can definatley happen with acid. I am in the process of looking it all up now i will let you know.

why the hell do people call it e ? thats craziness - call it x. x makes more sence seeing that the first three letters make that sound 'ecs = x'... just my opinion anyways...

in florida we call it rolls!!!! i calles it e cuz i have no idea. what does it matter ne way ? all the same.

you roll on x. but calling it rolls is hilarious. never heard of it before. we have a sayin... 'rollin' everytime i hear someone call it 'e' i think of my damned lawyer and all the other old authority personnel. Thats what THEY call it... at least around here... we say "i'm on x" or "i'm rollin" or "i'm on the x o's" - crap like that... 'e' also reminds me of the e-machines computer corporation......... weirdos.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    we call it rolls too, there are so many different names for e.

billy, that is another point. if you have a tolerance for e, you probably won't feel it as strongly as someone who hasn't rolled before. but still, i don't feel that people will roll just through contact. raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    ...i don't feel that people will roll just through contact. raverboy
    i dont care what you feel - i am stating a FACT that it does pass thru skin contact, even if its just a fraction of it.. it does pass thru contact.

r u sure it passes thru skin contact? i dont think so. So when was the last time you did e, xos , x rolled?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    facts are theories that yet haven't been proven wrong. remember when we thought the world was flat??

raverboy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast