+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 186 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: asians

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    not true ... im sure there are some things/people you'd *do* before me! RAR!!!

btw - Skye, the tooxshort xanga is my old one ... then some stupid asses discovered it and were looking too deep into it ... so i changed it to <blank> ...
    Last edited by tooxshort; 11-09-04 at 10:36 PM.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    umm... i'm tipsy?? actually i wasn't drunk when i made that post. i have just taken notice of your admiration of another member.

*looks around the forums wanderingly*

and skye..rather than the rar.. i still like the word boob better.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Speaking of Asians, I met a really hot Asian last week-end, although I think that story belongs under the Sex forum, not General discussion.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's hot asians everywhere in Cali ...

in SF alone, we have a Chinatown AND a Japantown (for u raver) ...
    and Daly City has a lot of Filipinos residing there ...
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

BooooooooooooooB

I hate GCSEs Courseworks. They're such a pain the bum. Arghh. Ahh well. Hehehe. I'm totally obsessed with Xanga still except I don't update as much as you Tooxshort. Yours like SO long in one entrie. How can you write SO much? Hehehe. Ahh well.

So utterly bored right now. It's lunch break and I'm wearin one blue contact in me left eye and one grey contact in me right eye. Hehehe. I look so scary but who cares. I shall be unique. LoL.

Oh yeah. And I HATE my hair right now. It's SO pissing me off and it's just well ugly. I really really wish it would GROW FASTER. BOOOOOOOOOOOB.

As a hair fan, I'd like to say that I think asians have the greatest hair. The dark, heavy, silky, shiny, straight, STRAIGHT hair. Mine is ultra curly, and I don't mind it anymore, but I'm a fan of the straight, shiny hair on a woman. I also think asians have nice legs. Heh, heh..asian observations. Where I live there aren't many asians. There aren't many of a lot of things. Just mexicans and white people make up 90-95% of the population here. I'm aching for some diversity. I gotta get to some big city.

Freddie

i always wanted staright hair but now i looooooove my curlz

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    welp, i do like straight hair over curls ... yea freddie, u should move over to SF ... there'll be enough diversity for you ... I'm sure ...

Yea, my xanga entries are long because I have way too much to say ... gotta vent a lot maybe?? haha
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

tooshort, What's a xanga??

I went to SF last year to see my favorite football team, the 49ers. It was just a preseason game, but it was against the Raiders so it was fun. At the time, also, there was an old friend I met in highschool who was drafted by the Raiders, so he was a rookie that year, but he was since released and now is in Atlanta. Sideeq Shabazz is his name..but I'm not sure about the spelling.

Yeah, San Fran was nice, but I'm sure I didn't get the whole picture in my short weekend visit. I was only there for like 3 nights, I think, and I guess I got mostly shown around the hispanic district..I forget the name..it's not Castro, because that's the gay district, right?..or is that the hippy district?..I don't know, but I did go to the China town. Next time I go, if you're still there, you gotta take me to the side I didn't see.

Freddie

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    short... there is nothing like japan though. we even have the local japs herein hawaii and we are different from the japanese in japan. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Same with mexicans here in the States. Chicanos does not equal mexicans...but that's another thread to go under "politically incorrect"...

Freddie

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Raver, yeah, you cant compare to the homeland people, but at least they still hold some culture here ... u know, I heard people in Hawaii fight better than the people from out here! haha (my friend moved out there and got his ass kicked)

Freddie, you were probably in the Mission district of SF which has a lot of hispanics in general ... Sunset/Richmond/Chinatown/Japantown have the asians ... White people are all over basically ... Gays in Castro ... Blacks in HP, Lakeview, Ingleside, Fillmore ... everything's kind of split up ... even though SF is so small ... but if u go downtown, they all mesh together ...

btw - xanga is just an online journal thing ... skye can tell u all about that! haha
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.

Where do I find one's "xanga"?

Yeah, that was it. "Mission" district. What about the hippies again? Hail, or something like that...no, no..it was "the..the..." I forgot.

Freddie

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    Where do I find one's "xanga"?

Yeah, that was it. "Mission" district. What about the hippies again? Hail, or something like that...no, no..it was "the..the..." I forgot.

Freddie
    everyone on xanga has their own little blog page ... so you just have to know their xanga screen name ...

The hippies are in the Haight area ... not a bad place to find a lot of skater/weed materials ... haha
    no autographs, please!

Life is ... Too Short.