+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HIS HAPPINESS..is not me...

HIS HAPPINESS..is not me...

What does it happen when HIS HAPPINESS is not me but his ex?
    We have been together for 7 years.. he is not a happy man. He has doubts about feelings for his past looong relationship.

This HIS last email:
    "Do you really want what is best for me no matter what it is?

Whatever it is that could bring me the most peace, stability and
    happiness?

Really?

Really really? "

His happiness is what counts the most to me .. i die everytime i see him unhappy, sad, unsatisfied and trouble...BUT...
    WHAT IS IT... WHEN THE ONLY PERSON YOU LOVE COULD BE HAPPY WITH ANOTHER PERSON THAT IS NOT YOU?
    WHEN YOU WANT HIS HAPPINESS WHICH IS NOT WITH YOU BUT YOUR HAPPINESS IS ONLY WITH HIM?

Of course I told him to go and see her.. i want it too .. i want him to be sure of what he wants .. i am scared bc i would love to be the one he will say sweet and love things to .. the way he will talk to her will be different than ours.. he has not touched this girl since they split up 8 years ago and so i am sure he is very physically attracted to her..i picture them in intimacy perhaps and surely his excitement about it..

I am feeling lost, empty and lonely....
    Last edited by iamadreamer; 24-10-09 at 08:53 PM.

wow...after 7 years with you he hasn't gotten over her? that must sting....I wouldn't hang on for such a man, if he made the slightest effort way back when he should have tried to get over her, you guys wouldn't be at this point, and if he was fine until she came back into his life, then he it shows what a weak man he is..that these 7 yrs could be thrown away like this.....

you should let him go...but not for his happiness (although very nice of you) ...but for your own...whatever he decides, being second choice or waiting for him to leave you for her will not be fun, either way.