+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is more shallow men or women?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just b/c you fuk women, Neo doesn't mean you like them. You are very insecure around intelligent women, I think. You have never dated one smarter than you, and its not b/c you have such a piercing intellect. You seem smart, but are far from brilliant. I think if you dated such a woman, assuming you could attract such, it would be a difficult experience for you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

It's like talking to a wall.

I thought there'd be a way to reason with you Neo, I thought maybe you were ready to accept the obvious.

I was wrong. I hope for your own sake you'll find a way to improve and become a reasonable person. For now talking to you is hopeless.

Adios
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Mishanya says:

"It's like talking to a wall. I thought there'd be a way to reason with you Neo, I thought maybe you were ready to accept the obvious. I was wrong. I hope for your own sake you'll find a way to improve and become a reasonable person. For now talking to you is hopeless. Adios"

I hope for people's sake that you're never in a position to defend someone in a courtroom or pass judgment on a review board or admissions committee.

IndiReloaded says:

"Just b/c you fuk women, Neo doesn't mean you like them. You are very insecure around intelligent women, I think. You have never dated one smarter than you, and its not b/c you have such a piercing intellect. You seem smart, but are far from brilliant. I think if you dated such a woman, assuming you could attract such, it would be a difficult experience for you."

nah, I've addressed this before (actually with you). I don't have an issue with dating girls who are more intelligent than me. My problem is meeting them. You act like they are abundant when in fact, it's extremely rare to find one who is attractive, nice, and single.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    nah, I've addressed this before (actually with you). I don't have an issue with dating girls who are more intelligent than me. My problem is meeting them. You act like they are abundant when in fact, it's extremely rare to find one who is attractive, nice, and single.
    At your age, I was sailing in summer, skiing in winter, travelling the planet on holidays and studying and playing in an orchestra during the school year. I did a few other things also, but you get the idea.

The majority of of my very intelligent female cohort were doing similar type things in their 20s.

People tend to date approximately the same level of intelligence and attractiveness b/c they move in the same social circles. Water finds its own level, Neo. But if you want to aim higher, you have to actually do things relevant to that type of person. I didn't hang out in bars and the gym as my main social outlet, that was for the jocks and ditzies, IMO.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Because women are too cowardly and weak to do the killings themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    At your age, I was sailing in summer, skiing in winter, travelling the planet on holidays and studying and playing in an orchestra during the school year. I did a few other things also, but you get the idea.

The majority of of my very intelligent female cohort were doing similar type things in their 20s.

People tend to date approximately the same level of intelligence and attractiveness b/c they move in the same social circles. Water finds its own level, Neo. But if you want to aim higher, you have to actually do things relevant to that type of person. I didn't hang out in bars and the gym as my main social outlet, that was for the jocks and ditzies, IMO.
    Which all translates to income.

Some women are just massive snobs.

Not much else to it. This is an area where women are lacking in moral character compared to men in a big way.

Your a yob or your a wanker make your ****ing choice, so who is your favourite genius ? James Hird or James Joyce ?

Seems you dated wankers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4vSEXvLsx0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

( the guy in the video is a massive wanker )
    Last edited by BoredGeorge; 15-12-09 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    Also, as a girl, I'd like to add my $.02. First of all, one of the reasons that I have trouble approaching a guy is simply because the behavior of a lot of girls has led guys to believe that if a girl asks them out, they are more or less volunteering to be used and left. If we want something more than a sexual relationship, we don't want the lazy asses who sit around waiting for women to hit on them and do all the work. We want the ones who will actually prove they're worth something and have some ounce of manliness in their bodies. And no, men do not face the same problem. A girl who tries to pick up guys and then makes them wait for sex is considered a tease; a guy who does the same thing is a gentleman.
    Its all in your head, notice what is stopping you from asking out a man is always your perception of what other people will think of you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    because women aren't "allowed" to approach the guys they like and are forced to find alternative means how to attract the guy they are interested in.
    BIG and I mean BIG difference between women being not allowed to and them not wanting to. They don't want to do the approaching. No one is stopping them at all. I would love for a lady to approach me. The miserable ugly fat ones try at least. They want to test our confidence by not doing so than fine, but they have no right to complain later that they are not "allowed to" do so. They can walk up to anyone and say whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Nope. You do a pretty good job of hating on women for the whole forum. I'll leave that up to you.
    Don't care to defend him really but I am puzzled. Constructing a logical argument (even if it offend a certain group of people) that is based on fact doesn't make them instantly some kind of racist hater. Insults, always the greatest way to win an argument I guess...not.

Person A says: Women have an easier time to get ass
    Person B argues : You hate women!

typical women(and Mish) debating there on person B.

It is a fact. Women get men easier. It doesn't make men or women worse or better than another...it just is what it is. I would easily rather have the veto power than having to choose and approach. I guess women think that say yes or no is just a tough task these days though.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    If we want something more than a sexual relationship, we don't want the lazy asses who sit around waiting for women to hit on them and do all the work. We want the ones who will actually prove they're worth something and have some ounce of manliness in their bodies.
    We have to prove something? Why? I don't understand. What has the woman proved in return first to cause me having the need to prove anything to her in the first place? oh wait....she looks good....oh yea....definitely tougher there for her. wait a second, no it isn't . I don't want the lazy asses women who sit around waiting for men to hit on them and do all the work, I want the ones who will actually prove to me that I am worth something and that they have an ounce of a mature woman left in their body.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    It's like talking to a wall.
    Is that what this feels like for you? Good, karma is a bitch. Welcome to me and you (the wall) in the religion thread. I also hoped you would have accepted the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    At your age, I was sailing in summer, skiing in winter, travelling the planet on holidays and studying and playing in an orchestra during the school year.
    From all the trips and activities I have done I noticed that women are in such a "I don't care mood" because they are to busy doing those said activities that nothing romantically would ever occur anyways.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-12-09 at 06:03 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Don't mind my comments I am just a very sad lonely and frustrated little person. You should feel sorry for me.

The truth should be that men are women are equally shallow and that such generalisations as those discussed on this thread are silly.

my gawd ov. you just spent an entire hour of my irritating insomnia on posting and editing and posting again.

i think i'm almost ready to go back to sleep.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    my gawd ov. you just spent an entire hour of my irritating insomnia on posting and editing and posting again.

i think i'm almost ready to go back to sleep.
    I know wtf. I can't type anything grammatically character at 5am or organize it at all.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Its all in your head, notice what is stopping you from asking out a man is always your perception of what other people will think of you ?
    If she asked you out you would assume she's looking to be used and left.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh my god... I don't know how you guys can have the patience to continue arguing with neo. I swear, I think he's just trolling you all.

IndiReloaded says:

"At your age, I was sailing in summer, skiing in winter, travelling the planet on holidays and studying and playing in an orchestra during the school year. I did a few other things also, but you get the idea.

The majority of of my very intelligent female cohort were doing similar type things in their 20s"

okaaay... not sure what sailing or skiing have to do with meeting girls smarter than me let alone nice, single, attractive girls who are more intelligent than me. But thanks for sharing what you like to do, I guess. lol

"People tend to date approximately the same level of intelligence and attractiveness b/c they move in the same social circles. Water finds its own level, Neo."

I agree. Again, not sure what that has to do with meeting girls smarter than me who are nice, attractive, and single. You keep trying to isolate one quality and ignore the rest. It would be like me saying "nice guys are everywhere." However, a lot of nice guys tend to be pushovers or unattractive, which is a turn off for girls.

"But if you want to aim higher, you have to actually do things relevant to that type of person. I didn't hang out in bars and the gym as my main social outlet, that was for the jocks and ditzies, IMO."

I don't hang out in bars either. Actually, I don't like to drink and hate smoke. You really have no clue what I do. So it's amusing to hear you give me a 'pep talk' about how to meet girls =]

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast