+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Who is more shallow men or women?

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    LOL ! UN declares war on the USA. You would lose horribly.
    There is no such thing as losing horrible anymore. The reason why the wars are so mild now and hidden is because a world war now would be the last humanity would see....if you get my drift. A country on the brink of defeat would easily hit the big shiny red button holding all the nukes. That is why I love and hate nuclear weapons at the same time. Keeps the big boys in check and at the same times prevents countries doing more risky things but on the negative side it can clean the earth of most life.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

BoredGeorge says:

"LOL ! UN declares war on the USA. You would lose horribly."

I disagree. A lot of the UN's military strength comes from the US. So if the UN fought against us, they would lose a huge chunk of their power. Plus we have missile silos with payloads capable of wiping out countries and the best anti-missile defense system in the world. Then there's all the top secret weapons we don't even know about. I believe we already have the technology for lasers that can slice through tanks (can't remember where I saw this). When one country spends more funding on their military than some continents, you're bound to put up one hell of a fight.

First of all, the UN does not 'declare war'. Second of all, the USA has a goddamn permanent seat in the security council. There is a reason that only 5 countries have a permanent seat; because they're something called 'great goddamnmother****ing powers'. Living standards are irrelevant. China's economy is improving, but it is not 'kicking US's ass'. Despite what you may think, that is a win-win situation for both US and China, not a rivalry.

Thirdly, most of the military power for the UN comes from Asian countries. Those are the countries with the largest numbers of voluntary peace keeping forces.

And what the **** do you know about no such thing as horrible wars anymore? Cough cough Yugoslav wars. Those were ****in' horrible, in case nobody remembers how they were. It wasn't just simply a fat man fallin on Nagasaki. My girlfriend told me what it was like growing up during those times. It really was horrible. Gave me a whole new perspective on war that you wouldn't imagine. In case you didn't know, the current wars are ****in' horrible. A lot of my friends are in the army, so they experience everything at first hand. And guess what. It's absolutely horrible what they tell me. All you have to do is turn on the news and listen for 5 minutes and you hear a fraction of how horrible it is. Nuclear capabilities are always a last resort. And guess what? Russia has more estimated nuke power than the USA. And nukes really are the worst things. They are not mild in any capacity.So, unless you've been around to take cover from a bombing, I suggest you shut the **** up and think about all the innocent, hot women in countries that you'd never get to meet.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 18-12-09 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    BoredGeorge says:

I disagree. A lot of the UN's military strength comes from the US. So if the UN fought against us, they would lose a huge chunk of their power. Plus we have missile silos with payloads capable of wiping out countries and the best anti-missile defense system in the world. Then there's all the top secret weapons we don't even know about. I believe we already have the technology for lasers that can slice through tanks (can't remember where I saw this). When one country spends more funding on their military than some continents, you're bound to put up one hell of a fight.

Man, and mother****ing Jedi, they like, use Jedi power to **** YOUR MOTHER !

I think you are delusional, secret weapons ? Cutting through tanks ?

Cookoo - cookoo !

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    First of all, the UN does not 'declare war'. Second of all, the USA has a goddamn permanent seat in the security council. There is a reason that only 5 countries have a permanent seat; because they're something called 'great goddamnmother****ing powers'. Living standards are irrelevant. China's economy is improving, but it is not 'kicking US's ass'. Despite what you may think, that is a win-win situation for both US and China, not a rivalry.
    Despite what most economists and world leaders now think.

Yep, some hick red neck on a public forum always knows best.

BoredGeorge says:

I agree about the USA contributing a lot of the power to the UN however the rest kind of made me laugh lol...I think you have been watching to much scifi mystery stuff on history and discovery channel. If anything Japan has giant walking robots lol.

Man, and mother****ing Jedi, they like, use Jedi power to **** YOUR MOTHER !

Cookoo - cookoo !
    Don't laugh! I heard Poland just got the T1000!
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-12-09 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    And what the **** do you know about no such thing as horrible wars anymore? Cough cough Yugoslav wars. Those were ****in' horrible, in case nobody remembers how they were. It wasn't just simply a fat man fallin on Nagasaki.
    Are you kidding me? shut the **** up. Compared to WW 1 and 2 this was child play wars. World Wars effect the standard of living everywhere. Your friends tell you it is horrible, man you are a tool. couple days ago they said that two American soldiers lives were lost...I was like...wtf thats it!?!? 4 people died on my street in a car accident yesterday lol. Is anyone even fighting there?! WW2 was 10k people dead everyday.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-12-09 at 04:59 AM.

my grandfather had a far more horrible time in the bataan death march than these guys in iraq and afghanistan by far. these wars are still pretty ****ing horrible though.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    my grandfather had a far more horrible time in the bataan death march than these guys in iraq and afghanistan by far. these wars are still pretty ****ing horrible though.
    It always sucks when lives are lost and people are in pain. No arguments there but if you look at human history sadly to say we actually live in a very peaceful time.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BoredGeorge says:

@ George. The UN doesn't have its own army. The SC is made of of 5 permanent members and 10 elected from the UN Gen Assembly for 2-year terms.

@ Neo - you are right. CO2 lasers already exist for industrial cutting and welding of metal. And yes, there are military-grade lasers that are not commercially available. Its not sci-fi George & OV, sorry.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    @ George. The UN doesn't have its own army. The SC is made of of 5 permanent members and 10 elected from the UN Gen Assembly for 2-year terms.

@ Neo - you are right. CO2 lasers already exist for industrial cutting and welding of metal. And yes, there are military-grade lasers that are not commercially available. Its not sci-fi George & OV, sorry.
    Ready for military use? I don't think so. Proof please. I don't see how a laser stream is any significantly better than a large explosion anyways. Other than being cool looking maybe. It maybe more precise but these days I don't see the advantage of it at all. Not to mention unless it is a powerful weapon equipped on many vehicles already it is irrelevant really. The biggest issue with anyone going to war with the US is the fact that so many people live here from other countries.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-12-09 at 06:08 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Ready for military use? I don't think so. Proof please. I don't see how a laser stream is any significantly better than a large explosion anyways. Other than being cool looking maybe. It maybe more precise but these days I don't see the advantage of it at all. Not to mention unless it is a powerful weapon equipped on many vehicles already it is irrelevant really. The biggest issue with anyone going to war with the US is the fact that so many people live here from other countries.
    I watched it on Discovery, there's a video you might be able to find on-line where they shoot down a missile with a laser.

It's just in testing, but it tracked and destroyed an incoming missile before it hit the ground.

Speaking about new technology, I am interested in the invisibility cloak

Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Despite what most economists and world leaders now think.

Yep, some hick red neck on a public forum always knows best.
    I'm a hick? Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Speaking about new technology, I am interested in the invisibility cloak
    I think metamaterials are really interesting. Summer of 2008 I spent a lot of free time reading about that stuff. It is really interesting!

BoredGeorge says:

"Man, and mother****ing Jedi, they like, use Jedi power to **** YOUR MOTHER!

Cookoo - cookoo !"

not sure if you're joking with this post. You do realize the US has always had secret military weapons? The blackbird jet and stealth fighter were kept top secret for many years before they became known to the public. You may laugh and say we have better technology nowadays, but imagine how futile the enemy at the time must have felt going up against a plane that could outrun missiles (blackbird) or a jet that was seemingly invisible (stealth fighter). Both have been around for several decades. It's crazy to think what kind of technology the US is developing in secrecy these days waiting for the next WW3.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast