+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Who is more shallow men or women?

Only-virgins says:

"Proof please."

Airborne Laser COIL Weapon

[url]http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/abl/[/url]

"I don't see how a laser stream is any significantly better than a large explosion anyways. Other than being cool looking maybe. It maybe more precise but these days I don't see the advantage of it at all. Not to mention unless it is a powerful weapon equipped on many vehicles already it is irrelevant really."

lasers are useful in situations where precision is required (e.g. knocking out missiles & disabling targets in close-quarters combat). We already have a fleet of planes equipped with laser weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if the military is trying to build satellites with lasers capable of disintegrating cities without all the splash effect of nuclear weapons.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    BoredGeorge says:

"Man, and mother****ing Jedi, they like, use Jedi power to **** YOUR MOTHER!

I think you are delusional, secret weapons ? Cutting through tanks ?

Cookoo - cookoo !"

not sure if you're joking with this post. You do realize the US has always had secret military weapons? The blackbird jet and stealth fighter were kept top secret for many years before they became known to the public. You may laugh and say we have better technology nowadays, but imagine how futile the enemy at the time must have felt going up against a plane that could outrun missiles (blackbird) or a jet that was seemingly invisible (stealth fighter). Both have been around for several decades. It's crazy to think what kind of technology the US is developing in secrecy these days waiting for the next WW3.
    Its not just the US doing it anymore. That is way more scary. Many of those scientists, engineers come to the US for their education as well. Seen the MIT campus recently? Its not exactly Midtown, USA.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Jesus Christ guys... I remember when this thread was about who was more shallow between men and women. I look at it again weeks later and we got shit about lasers...
    -Tough eyes, kind heart-

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lasers are way more interesting, IMO. Good for whoever changed topics (Neo?).
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

The irony here is that someone called it a secret and yet there is a link? Come on. As far as secrets goes this can be said about any country. Maybe all the UFO sightings since the 60s are a super advanced anti gravity planes and it is a secret weapon of China and they are spying on us? ...shit...everything says "made in China" anyways. Jokes aside I don't really care. Honestly WW3 would be the end of many people. I think people should still be embarrassed of WW2 and not get ready for another reason to be embarrassed to be a human.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-12-09 at 11:19 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Only-virgins says:

"The irony here is that someone called it a secret and yet there is a link? Come on."

it's not ironic. I used lasers as an example to suggest what kind of technology the military has that we don't even know about. You wanted proof of laser weapons, and I gave proof.

"As far as secrets goes this can be said about any country. Maybe all the UFO sightings since the 60s are a super advanced anti gravity planes and it is a secret weapon of China and they are spying on us? ...shit...everything says "made in China" anyways. Jokes aside I don't really care."

this is possible. However, I highly doubt it. Other countries 'may' have the technology but lack the necessary funding to create a secret weapon that rivals the US, let alone surpass us or mass produce it.

I don't know about that. I am pretty sure China is ready to starve a billion people to make something like that....not to mention the labor is cheap. They can have little hands making UFOs in no time for 5 cents an hour. Hahaha this is all speculation now. I have no idea what I am talking about anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Only-virgins says:
    it's not ironic. I used lasers as an example to suggest what kind of technology the military has that we don't even know about. You wanted proof of laser weapons, and I gave proof.
    Testing laser to see them in the future as potential weapons is much different than having active laser weapons. I want proof of laser weapons. Also more than just deactivating a jeep battery which I watched recently.

I will settle for nothing less than :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qmflLdOpI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

lol

Anyways. lets get this back on topic.

Scientists agree! Women are more shallow than men!

[url]http://www.rodcollins.com/wordpress/women-are-more-shallow-than-men-official[/url]

Yes yes!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617