+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is more shallow men or women?

DoesntMatter says:

"I think the shallowness is equal"

awesome! Without giving a reason why, your opinion is worthless.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's because it's something you have a feel for, which means it's a combination of so many reasons that listing them would be a waste of time

When you have a feel for something, it's based on a lot of things, not 3 or 4 reasons you can list

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How silly it is to say one gender is more shallow than the other, when it is rather obvious that emotional depth is an individual characteristic.

DoesntMatter says:

"That's because it's something you have a feel for, which means it's a combination of so many reasons that listing them would be a waste of time

When you have a feel for something, it's based on a lot of things, not 3 or 4 reasons you can list"

anyone can simply negate your comment by saying women are more shallow and leaving it at just that. If pressed any further, all they would have to do is come up with the excuse "there's too many reasons to list." Anytime your argument can be easily canceled out by even a 5-yr old, then it's worthless.

vashti says:

"How silly it is to say one gender is more shallow than the other, when it is rather obvious that emotional depth is an individual characteristic."

how silly it is to believe that both genders, with all their differences, are the exact same when it comes to being superficial.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    anyone can simply negate your comment by saying women are more shallow and leaving it at just that. If pressed any further, all they would have to do is come up with the excuse "there's too many reasons to list." Anytime your argument can be easily canceled out by even a 5-yr old, then it's worthless.
    I'm sorry that is how it is. People are multi-faceted such that you can not easily touch upon all the points relevant to backing up a claim that men or women are more shallow than the other

So just leave it as that, a fuccking opinion that obviously represents a general "feel" for how it is based upon that. <-- that much was implied in my original answer.

DoesntMatter says:

"I'm sorry that is how it is. People are multi-faceted such that you can not easily touch upon all the points relevant to backing up a claim that men or women are more shallow than the other"

no need to apologize. I'm sorry you lack the ability to efficiently communicate your thoughts in a concise manner.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So a woman wearing makeup is shallow? even if she doesnt wear it to impress men, but to feel good about herself?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol, you are transparently bitter about being shown to have an innate lack of intelligence by failing to answer an absurdly simple question in another thread

You already voiced how smart you thought you are but can't back yourself up in a simple test of logic

I would also be bitter if I was a stupid PA-to-be going to a crappy school in Florida that any moron like yourself can get into

qwerty123 says:

"So a woman wearing makeup is shallow? even if she doesnt wear it to impress men, but to feel good about herself?"

if a guy is more attracted to hot girls vs ugly girls, does that make him shallow?

DoesntMatter says:

"lol, you are transparently bitter about being shown to have an innate lack of intelligence by failing to answer an absurdly simple question in another thread

You already voiced how smart you thought you are but can't back yourself up in a simple test of logic"

huh? What the hell are you babbling about? I already told you I found it amusing after I got the logic question wrong. I could care less if others got it right. Good for them. If you think I'm bitter about that, then you need to re-evaluate your fragile ego b/c your projecting your issues onto me. The fact you assumed I'm bitter stems from your own insecurities and how you would react in a similar situation.

"I would also be bitter if I was a stupid PA-to-be going to a crappy school in Florida that any moron like yourself can get into"

haha, you really haven't a clue what you're talking about but it's all good. I can see you're the one serving the jail sentence in your bitter cynicism of the world. No need for me to kick you while you're already hurting. Enjoy being lonely =]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know a lot of ugly guys with gorgeous girlfriends.

On the other hand, I don't know one attractive guy with an ugly girlfriend.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    huh? What the hell are you babbling about?
    I think you know what I'm talking about because the rest of your post was a response to it

I already told you I found it amusing after I got the logic question wrong. I could care less if others got it right. Good for them. If you think I'm bitter about that, then you need to re-evaluate your fragile ego b/c your projecting your issues onto me. The fact you assumed I'm bitter stems from your own insecurities and how you would react in a similar situation.
    That doesn't match how you're acting. I could tell you my cock is 12 inches and penduluous, but that doesn't necessarily make it so

haha, you really haven't a clue what you're talking about but it's all good. I can see you're the one serving the jail sentence with your bitter cynicism of the world. No need for me to kick you while you're already hurting. Enjoy being lonely =]
    You go to school in Florida. Every school in Florida is shit

The dumbest student here pales in comparison to your paltry well of intellect
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 09-11-09 at 01:35 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Without a working definition of shallow, as I said in my earlier post, all you will get are 'useless' opinions.

Now, if you said shallow is defined by say, which sex is more likely to date someone rated less attractive, or which sex is more likely to find money important to a relationship, then you might be able to learn something. Maybe. Doubtful for such a subjective subject tho.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Without a working definition of shallow, as I said in my earlier post, all you will get are 'useless' opinions.
    Leave it to Indi to get it right. Leave it to most people to have no idea of a "working definition" of anything they discuss in these forums.

But I suppose that if there were good working definitions of "shallow; love; relationship; mature; moral; immoral"... and so on there wouldn't be much to do on Love Forum except post music videos and play in the Gameroom.

Talking at cross purposes is loads of fun, isn't it folks?
    When in trouble,
    Or in doubt,
    Run in circles,
    Scream and shout.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast