+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is more shallow men or women?

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Who is more shallow men or women? There are many people who say men are shallow, and they force physical standards to be met. There are others who believe women are just as shallow.

This is just from my own experience. I have seen some of my male friends who are considered attractive by girls, go out with girls who are not every attractive. None of my female friends have dated an ugly guy.

Just going to bypass all the others... way too much to catch up on.

BOTH men and women can be shallow... and BOTH men and women can be very intelligent and caring individuals. It depends on the individual and the circumstances.

Such questions like this tends to group a bunch of people who share anatomical similarities but differ mentally/intellectually. This wouldn't be any different than asking which group is more shallow using skin color as the method of categorizing them.

Intelligence tends to be distributed throughout the human population in varying degrees regardless of gender or race... so the question in itself is rather shallow and poorly thought out.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Just going to bypass all the others... way too much to catch up on.

BOTH men and women can be shallow... and BOTH men and women can be very intelligent and caring individuals. It depends on the individual and the circumstances.

Such questions like this tends to group a bunch of people who share anatomical similarities but differ mentally/intellectually. This wouldn't be any different than asking which group is more shallow using skin color as the method of categorizing them.

Intelligence tends to be distributed throughout the human population in varying degrees regardless of gender or race... so the question in itself is rather shallow and poorly thought out.
    although i do agree with you, i must say your last paragraph was quite shallow! lol

i think a more interesting question, what do you think is a good way to measure intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by RSK View Post

i think a more interesting question, what do you think is a good way to measure intelligence
    A good indicator of intelligence would be and individual's ability to implement a plan with consistent results that prove favorable for the individual with very few complications. Also their ability to create new plans for unfamiliar situation which have a high success rate would be another indicator. Then of course, a person's ability to quickly determine if something is worth their time or not... and if so, what amount is reasonable.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I don't see the racism in calling Asians on average small. It is a fact. They are genetically shorter on average. The word "average" or "most" has to be there or it is stereotyping all of them into one catergory. Otherwise it is ok.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

women are because they have sex for money

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I don't see the racism in calling Asians on average small. It is a fact. They are genetically shorter on average. The word "average" or "most" has to be there or it is stereotyping all of them into one catergory. Otherwise it is ok.
    They so small they tiny when I see a tall asian I'm like 'wwoooww thats one big fukin asian'

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Nah... I disagree.

Men want something that is more or less unrealistic long term. A healthy strong looking mate is NOT model skinny. (Which is what I talk about here).

For example: they say curves are the sign of a "healthy" mate because curvy women have less complications during birth.

And yes I believe that being attracted to people isn't superficial, it becomes superficial when I look at what *most* men find appealing; simply becuase it is unrealistic.

Why else do we have weight loss, titty growing, wrinkle hiding pills and creams? It ain't so that we desire to be desired by ourselves...
    No I like round ass and big tits... skinny bonny is no good but fat, fatty eating cream cake and mcdonalds is not good either.

Some interesting responses. I think both are shallow.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course everyone is shallow.

Clearly its women.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    george your the one that thinks its acceptable to cheat on your wife with a younger woman..so i'd say its men
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    Clearly its women.
    Yes, women are to George because he thinks that all women find him repulsive. It probably has little to do with looks and a lot to do with your attitude. But we've already crossed that bridge.

I read somewhere that woman are more attracted to ideas..and men to images. So, I guess this just furthers what some of you are saying that it depends on your definition of shallow.. but interesting nonetheless.

This also might explain why there are more woman that are bisexual than men who are. And why more men are gay than woman are. But now we're headed on a whole new topic....

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    women are because they have sex for money
    Yeah and its men who are paying them

jenniferx says:

"I read somewhere that woman are more attracted to ideas..and men to images. So, I guess this just furthers what some of you are saying that it depends on your definition of shallow.. but interesting nonetheless."

bullsheeet. Women are preoccupied with their appearance. There's a whole floor devoted to women in most large department stores for Christ's sake. Men usually have to share the 2nd floor with the children's department and various home necessities. Look at all the magazines with their latest fashion tips for women. Spas and nail salons? Hah! Those seem to be a monthly ritual for women. Then you project all that nonsense onto us men and accuse us of being shallow? Yup, that pretty much confirms it. Women are dumb. lol

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast