Well, as the title implies, there is this girl next door. She's a cute Freshman, I'm a Junior. she's lived next door for several years after they bough the house. I've been over once or twice when I was much younger, because my sister had to babysit and took me with her. I was invited over twice to play in the snow and their snow fort.

We've shared the same bus stop across the street for years. I mean, 6-7 years maybe? I've been a shy kid, I always have been and I never said a word, just stared down the street or at the ground waiting for the bus no matter what, too embarressed to talk to my Neighbors or there kids who used to come to the bus stop too, now it's just me and her. Lately I've notice she's rather cute. My mom once asked "What do you think of the girl next door" I said I didn't know and she told me how she was like me.

(Everything after this is just bonus romantic dribble)

About a week or so ago, it was snowing (It's early, but it happened. I live in New York.) it was very cool and almost silent with the snow falling down slowly. She came to the bus stop and the neighbor's cat I assume came by, (Not theone in question) and she started to talk and pet it. I thought she was sweet and kind. I didn't attempt to make conversation, too shy once again, I wanted to make sure it wasn't a stray and she didn't contract rabies, stupid, I know.

She stood up on my bus the other day, and she fell backwards when it stopped at our stop, I had my hands on the sheets and she put hers on mine to keep herself from falling when the bus jerked. It was something I didn't forget for awhile.

She apparently knows my name, I assume from the other kids on the bus (Who all think I'm cool, I buy the Middleschoolers candy from the high school) our bus had a replacement since ours broke down and the Sub driver didn't put th magnet with our number on it, she asked me "-Name- Where's our bus?" I was surprised she knew my name, and I said "Over here" and lead her there, I was embarressed and that was the end of it.

So, now I'm starting to think if I should say something to her, I can't just say "Goodmorning" I haven't talked to her ever really. If I did I figure I'd have to say "Goodmorning, I'm sorry I've been rude but I'm a bit shy and never talk to anyone, but since we're neighbors, I think it may be about time." or something. I'm not entirely show, I'm also EXTREMELY nervous so I need some advice on what to say. My mother said she'll bake cookie I can offer her, that might help break the ice, but it doesn't seem like a good way.

What do you think I should say? Perferably start a coversation with her.