+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fate?

Fate?

Hey, I guess I have a question I just can't place an answer on.

I dated a girl for almost seven months until due to unfortunate circumstances she had to move to Florida with her family. (Being in Maryland, it's quite a walk). I never loved anything like I loved her, and I could tell myself everyday that she was the one good thing that's happened to my life.

When she left, I was emotionally distraught, but not to an extreme point. We still talked daily, and I visited Florida for a week, but then college resumed and I can't get time to see her again. Slowly we began to drift, but my feelings were still there, and when the subject was brought up she said the same.

A week ago, she began to date another guy, but that's not what I can't get over. She has a very tough life, chance has never been kind to her, and I think that this new relationship is something to keep her happy. It's more so the part of where I messed up, I may not have given her what she needed emotionally towards the end, or something like that. She's moving back next summer, about seven months from now, and we're still friends. I find myself lonely, and nothing interests me anymore.

Should I try to move on myself? Or should I try harder to show her just how much she meant to me, and try to convince her?

move on...she has....if you really do believe in fate, then pick this thought back up when she comes back...best wishes

Well said Bumbleness

move on.. maybe if you date a different girl or two it will give you a different perspective on things, be beneficial in the long run. You might always end up finding someone else you really care about. If your meant to be with this other girl, then it will happen, if u move on or not.