+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confront him or not?

Let her husband figure out what's wrong in Germany. Like Indi said, you need to take care of yourself. From the spin of this thread, it doesn't seem like you're going to do that in the end though.

I hope you can sit back and think things through clearly Anne, it sounds like you're running on emotion, which is a bad thing here.

Quote Originally Posted by AnneElliot View Post
    He's an incredibly well-liked guy, and for good reason.
    Do you think he'd be as well-liked if everyone knew what a pathetic little weasel he is?
    Spammer Spanker

No, he wouldn't. But it's not my place to expose him. I'm sure when I get the courage to break up with him, our mutual friends will ask why. And while I'm sure he'll sugarcoat the truth, I sure as heck won't and they can think what they will. I've decided I won't pass on the info to the ex (who I just found out does know I exist). But I will strongly suggest to the BF that he stop what he's doing with her because he could destroy a family. Hubby finds out and it could lead to divorce and custody battles over a 3-year-old boy. Not something even the scummy BF would want on HIS conscience.

BTW, doesn't it SUCK when you love your BF or hubby's FAMILY so much, that it makes the breaking up all the more difficult? "Gee, Judi, I love you too, but your son is a lying, cheating sack of sh*t--sorry I won't see you at Christmas."

Maybe they'll get rid of him and keep you.
    Spammer Spanker

kick him in the nuts, really hard.. then dump his ass.. theres really no point in "listening to your heart" cuz youre heart is really only good at one thing and onething only... gettin blood to the rest of the body.. lulz.. just take the most logical decision.. heres some questions you should ask urself.. 1. Does this cheating hurt you?(or r you one of those kinky kind who gets off on ur husband F%%%in other girls.. cuz you know thats wat itll end up with)........well thats one question.. cant really think of anymore lulz.. but seriously.. this guy you have.....ASSSSSHOOOOOLE.. understand? this guy is not good at being ur boyfriend because he cant keep his attention set on you.. so why the hell would it improve when he becomes ur husband.. think of it this way... say instead of cheating on you he would hit you.. would you marry him in the hope that his abuse towards you would stop?... youre an idiot if you say yes... so ill assume that youre an intelligent person and ur answer is no.. ok... well how is his indirect abuse towards you (his cheating on you.. because it is a form of abuse.. its called mental abuse cuz you know about it) any different from the hypothetical physical abuse i just presented?...
    understand?
    ok.. so do wat you like..

oh ya by the way i dint read any of the other replys so sorry if this is redundant

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12