+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The secrets of being successful

The secrets of being successful

Long ago, my dad once told me that a man has 3 obsessions in life, momey, liquor and women. And seeing as so many people post problems with how to obtain attraction, here's a few pointers

First off I'd like to say that women are the exciting part of life, not everything

THE BEST LOVE IS FROM YOURSELF

Think of it this way, when a girl smiles at you or stares at you, what does that make you feel? Your ego has been stoked and you got a boost of confidence that pretty much lasts the whole day. Why are people with money always have the will to say what they want? Because money makes them confident. Why does a jock always seem cocky? Because he has a viper in the parking lot. Think that you have a everything and you will always be contempt.

THE INITIAL ATTRACTION

First impressions are gold. If someone hates you from the first glance they always will, it's very hard to change perception. Here's some tips

1) Always be prepared. Put on some cloths and shoes every mornign once you wake up. It makes you want to do something instead of staying home

2) Have a good hygiene

3) Wear cloths that matches. Women look at your shoes more often than you know it

4) Never ever seem too desperate, always have a smile on your face.

5) practice talking to yourself in the mirror so you can actually see your impressions AND LOVE YOURSELF

KEEPING HER AROUND

Why do Jocks get the girls? Because they are cocky as **** and they are always like that until their hunnies dump them and they get all dramatic like lil bitches.

BE COCKY AND FUNNY!!!!
    "Hey secretdonttell what is this?"

it's a way to show you are confident and get a few laughs out of it. Cocky+Funny= WET PANTIES

Her: Do you have a pen?
    Me: Yeah, and I'll let you use it to write your number down for me

Use them sparingly, never ever brag

This is just some things I picked up in life that's pretty much proven successful. Oh and the most important thing on you people that fell for some girl:

Learn to LET GO. You are only falling for her because the media and entertainment produce unrealistic situations and outcomes. Don't fall for that shit do not fantasize. Instead of thinking "What would Leonardo DiCaprio do?" THINK "What would my balls allow me to do"

Great tips. And whats up with women always looking at your shoes. I was in class and some chick that I knew but didnt talk to very much was like, "are those new shoes", and I said "uhh yea", and she replied with "you really keep your shoes clean". and I said "mmmmm ok". like it turned her on or some shit. SO random. Explanation?
    Yours Truly...

"I can pretend that things last." - Destruction

Girls look at a guy's shoes after they look at the guy's face/overall appearance. That's what I'm told. Apparently shoes tell a lot about the guy...

yeh wah feet size they are lol. they only look at ur shoes after they looked at ur face, chest legs. its only because of there angle of there eyes when there looing u notice. can't we have any tips from women instead of men. although some men are succesful with women the relationships don't seem t last more than 3 or 4 momths. and they call them selfs succesful. a succesful person is someone who can pull and make it last a lifetime

I had one for about 3 years. WHen she left she was in my mind leading to the self destruction of my self esteem. That took me like half a year to recover. HALF A ****ING YEAR OF NOT DOING ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE. Take it for me, DON'T THINK OF A LONG RELATIONSHIP.

Well I might be talkign like this because I'm not 30ish yet or trying to start a family. I'm going to experience EVERTYTHING before I can be commited to one girl.

NEVER take any advice form girls on attraction. They are soo full of it. They act like things are a ****ing fairy tale where everyone becomes happy. HAVE YOU EVER READ A COSMO MAG? If you have, you would know the female mind is demented. Makes you wonder why girls love drama movies where everything just comes together like peanut butter and jelly

Agree with you there, except that you could sugar coat your words a bit. But it's true that girls like to say all kinds of things like "looks are not important", "it's what's inside that counts", "I really want to settle down with a nice guy" then they go off and do exactly the opposite, get hurt, and come crying. Then after they've finished crying they go off getting themselves hurt in the exact same way! Girls... can't understand them I guess girls can't understand guys either though...

i'd rather take advice on wah a female wants from a female rater form a male. we men think we know what a girl wants but after all its them were going out with

Quote Originally Posted by SecretDontTell
    Long ago, my dad once told me that a man has 3 obsessions in life, momey, liquor and women. And seeing as so many people post problems with how to obtain attraction, here's a few pointers
    SecretDontTell (STD), liquor? You've gotta be joking me.

THE BEST LOVE IS FROM YOURSELF

Think of it this way, when a girl smiles at you or stares at you, what does that make you feel? Your ego has been stoked and you got a boost of confidence that pretty much lasts the whole day. Why are people with money always have the will to say what they want? Because money makes them confident. Why does a jock always seem cocky? Because he has a viper in the parking lot. Think that you have a everything and you will always be contempt.
    Okay, its pretty obvious you've read some Dave De'Angelo or browse SoSuave/mASF as for the C&F bit, but you need to learn your shit before you start spouting it. Confidence is not and should not be based on stupid crap like owning a Viper. A friend of mine recently bought a Viper 04 and he's still gameless, a jock is cocky because he's good at something, generally sports, and it gets him respect. Same with your own confidence, you need to find something your good at so that you genuinely feel confident.

THE INITIAL ATTRACTION

First impressions are gold. If someone hates you from the first glance they always will, it's very hard to change perception. Here's some tips
    Its not hard to change first impressions at all. The only problem is, changing first impressions is more time spent than its worth, so you're better off giving a clean impression.

1) Always be prepared. Put on some cloths and shoes every mornign once you wake up. It makes you want to do something instead of staying home
    Dressing sharp is key

[quote]2) Have a good hygiene[quote]

Yup

3) Wear cloths that matches. Women look at your shoes more often than you know it
    Yes, women notice a nice pair of shoes, I get lots of compliments on mine. If you want to buy some clean quality shoes, I definitely recommend the Ecco 's.

4) Never ever seem too desperate, always have a smile on your face.
    If you always have a smile on your face, you look like a moron. Seem confident and relaxed.

5) practice talking to yourself in the mirror so you can actually see your impressions AND LOVE YOURSELF
    You don't need a mirror to love yourself.

KEEPING HER AROUND

Why do Jocks get the girls? Because they are cocky as **** and they are always like that until their hunnies dump them and they get all dramatic like lil bitches.
    ????????????
    Props for saying something stupid that made no sense.

BE COCKY AND FUNNY!!!!
    "Hey secretdonttell what is this?"

it's a way to show you are confident and get a few laughs out of it. Cocky+Funny = WET PANTIES
    Ah, the DYD/SS/mASF stuff. C&F is always good fun.

Her: Do you have a pen?
    Me: Yeah, and I'll let you use it to write your number down for me
    Lame. I've heard much much better. Anyway, its best that you find your own style when you act cocky funny. With some girls, being all-out offensive, if delivered right, can be funny.

Use them sparingly, never ever brag
    True.

This is just some things I picked up in life that's pretty much proven successful. Oh and the most important thing on you people that fell for some girl:

Learn to LET GO. You are only falling for her because the media and entertainment produce unrealistic situations and outcomes. Don't fall for that shit do not fantasize. Instead of thinking "What would Leonardo DiCaprio do?" THINK "What would my balls allow me to do"
    Shy away from Hollywood portrayals of romance. Especially shit like "magic moments" when the damsel in distress falls for her dapper suitor. Use your brains, use common sense, getting laid and getting women to fall for you are a lot easier than you think.

Nendo,

While STD's post isn't exactly solid gold, its sure as **** a lot better than what women will tell you. If you listen to girls they'll talk about how they want a nice guy, someone who listens, pays attention, is there for them, and if you act that out, you become a bitch, straight up. If you want to get women, listen to guys who get women, not what women think they want.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control