+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just saw the ex gf this weekend what now??

Just saw the ex gf this weekend what now??

Ok so i started writing on this site, im not sure prolly two months or so ago. Ive been doing fine......and many of you have given some great advice. Ive been moving with my life and having a great time doing so. This weekend however, its seems as though i just came around full circle again.

I was at a bday party for one of my good friends. his finance is great friends with my ex. i didnt want to go to this party, so i told them i wouldnt go unless she doesnt go. the finance agreed not to invite her. Then come to find out she did anyway. The finance kept pushing for us to see each other. Now both me and my ex are going to be in their wedding in jan. But im not sure if the purpose of meeting was just for that or if there were more behind it.

Long story short. I see her at this party but completely just shut her out and ignored her. I was just to hurt to see her or even be around her still. She looked beautiful though. I really wanted to talk to her. Now that this has happened........i want to start trying to talk to her again. Should i just continue moving on and just forget about the meeting??

Also my friends finance said something along the lines of that the relationship i had with my ex was not serious at all. me and my ex were together for five years!! now should i look at what she said as coming from my ex?? or should i just take that as her own opinion on the matter?

What else should i do here?? i come to realize that is still really love her and care about her. I honestly still can say that i want her back in my life?? any advice please would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

a simple question .. what do you think she will be thinking about that weekend

i honestly wish i knew what she was thinking. I have now idea. how am i supposed to find that out i dont talk to her anymore and her friend wont even talk to me about her. But her friend things it was an amazing idea that we meet.

Which i now think it was the worset idea ever to see her. Cuz now instead of continuing moving forward i took a giant leap backwards.

So yea i wish i knew what she was thinking. What do you think she was thinking??