+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Narcissism or just Spoiled?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    yea fine but the problem is you can't just diagnose someone with a personality disorder and think you are automatically right. i sense bullshit. i'm allowed to say this and you're allowed to ignore this. end of
    Call me crazy but where did I diagnose her with it??? I'm not going to battle with you over the internet about this, I posted my thread to get serious advice and that's what I'm going to do. I'm done sparring.

sparring?..as if.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So what else do you want to know? Several ppl (including me) have posted that your relationship is fitting a square peg to a round hole.

You are young. Find someone more compatible. Things will not get better just by marrying her. That's called The Big Lie.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So what else do you want to know? Several ppl (including me) have posted that your relationship is fitting a square peg to a round hole.

You are young. Find someone more compatible. Things will not get better just by marrying her. That's called The Big Lie.
    You are right, I've given it six years to no avail. It's going to be tough because I do love her, but it has to be done. I do know that I'm going to take some time off dating to regroup and find out what it is I want.

NBT is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    yea fine but the problem is you can't just diagnose someone with a personality disorder and think you are automatically right. i sense bullshit. i'm allowed to say this and you're allowed to ignore this. end of
    He DIDN'T.

He said "I did some research online about narcissism and she fits the bill in many of the categories, but I don't want to rush and drop a label that easily."

Big difference.

You need to LION up abit, get her to sit down with you and hav a long chat with her, sort evrything out, i know this may sound abit pushy but youv gotta be DOMINANT and tell her what YOU thinnk, age doesnt matter its only a number, just do your best and sort it out BEFORE something goes wrong. but sort it in a calm manner speak very humble and calm and see what happnes mate, gud luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12