+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friend Is In Love With A Girl Who Doesn't Love Him

Friend Is In Love With A Girl Who Doesn't Love Him

So, I have a really good friend, he's like my brother, and not only are we good friends, but we work together in the same band.

He's in love with a girl who uses him for a lot of things. Driving her places, going to Starbucks, taking her to her rehearsals, hell, this past weekend he's skipped rehearsal for "paperwork" which ended up being him going to Costco with her instead during the time we were supposed to be rehearsing. He does everything for her, and cares about her a lot, but she has made it clear she's not interested, and has gone out with other guys while using him, and done things around him while still making him think she's interested even after she's made it positively clear she doesn't want a relationship.

I really care about him and want the best for him, but she's bleeding him dry, and I can't take it anymore how much she's used him and how much it's taking him away from his other priorities. Unfortunately he's leaving soon because he's gotten a cruise ship gig, but I really want to talk to him about this before he leaves, try to show him some support, but mostly try to get him out of this rut.

What should I do?

That happened to me a lot of times, i hav been used alot but im over it.
    You should tel him to look at the bad points of her, Eg she'z not all that or sumthin lyk tht.
    make him realise that by staying around her he is hurting himself much more, say to him be like a lion face her like a man, just look at her you can do alot better than her, (promise him tht you wil try get him a better girl) say to him to act different towards her if they do meet, talk to her like he is not interested in her, maybe her feelings wil flip over for him, but by talking to her like he is not interested in her, (will automatically kick into his system) slowly + homepully he wil forget about it, ur a good freind for looking out for him (Y) nice 1 pal

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nuk, it will help ALOT if you stop typin lyk dis n all dat.

Dude, is he aware she's using him? If he isn't I'd just start bashing the b!tch with true tales.

I don't think he's aware of it. The thing is, me and my singer have talked about it a lot, and she's even gone and talked to her about using him, and she puts it off as nothing ever being wrong. It's really terrible what she's been doing to him.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Then tell your idiot friend.

I think you are just going to have to let him work it out in his own time.. This could be soon or he may never work it out.. Nothing you do or say will change how he feels and all you can really do is be his friend and not give him a hard time.. If you give him a hard time about it he may very well pull away from you but stick with her..