+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cum too eary.....

He's talked to his doctor to make sure there aren't any problems. What it comes down to is simply that he has basically no feeling in the lower half of his body due to the SB, so it's not something that can really be controlled. We're happy with what we get, and we enjoy each other's company both in and out of bed.

So there's absolutely nothing that can be done about it?
    I have it all. Including kino.

Well... Apparently the only thing he can do is the Kegel exercises, which he has been doing, and see if it works.

Well make sure he does them regularly and doesn't slack off.

LOL! The other thing that will help is if we both relax. We only had two weeks together, and on top of that it was our first time seeing each other in person. We were both pretty nervous about it. I think next time we'll be much more relaxed about the whole thing.

Oh, okay I get it. So you've been dating online with some guy for 7 months and then finally saw together two weeks ago and got down and dirty, am I right?

LOL! Not quite! We'd met online and were a couple for five months ( I know some people don;t consider that a relationship, but it works for us). I had the chance to go see him in June. We had a few weeks together, but then I had to come back home. I won't see him again until April.

Oh...well, I met my boyfriend back at home and we were together for three months and then he had to go bac...so we didn't see each other for another three months and then took a trip to Costa Rica. Then we spent another 4 months apart. And now I'm here with him...I've been in Denver for 8 months already.

no way killer, i just moved to denver! lol what a small world it is.

So how you like it? Denver is prety chill isn't it. Check out Club Rise, Lotus, and LoDo's!

Oh and go to Elitch Gardens!! They've got awesome rides, water rides too!

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    ...There are also condoms out there that are made to lengthen the time. Such as Durex Performax Condoms, they have a solution in them that nums you a bit, so you can last longer.
    why is it that all the answers for sex issues are solved by condoms ? Condoms are NOTHING. a total waste of time, money, and pleasure. If it is prophecized that the woman gets pregnant, then it will happen - condom or no condom. If not, then it wont happen.

I am living proof of it. we had sex like 4 or 5 times a day for 8 months before she got pregnant - and i never once pulled out or used a condom. I jizzed my love juice all up in her.. It wasnt time for her to get pregnant, so it didnt happen... then the time came, and she got pregnant..

Maybe its my sperm ?? WRONG.

I got Destine pregnant the first time we ever had sex.

Luck maybe ? Nope.

I cheated on Destine with Robin and got Robin pregnant again that time - and we only had sex 3 times that night.

---

Whats meant to be is meant to be. Condom or no condom, if its her time to get pregnant, its her time. Condoms just make you FEEL safer - but SAFE SEX IS BORING SEX. Condoms take away from the pleasure. The vagina walls arent felt by the penis as much thru a condom - even if the condom is only 1 mil thick, it still takes away a MAJOR portion of the pleasure.

Condoms = loss of money & loss of pleasure = STUPID

LOL! Wow! You get around!

i dont get around - I've only had sex with those two women. no one else - and for 7 months now i've been selubant (sp?)... I dont get around, trust me on that.

Okay, you don't get around. I have to agree with you on the condom thing though. I've never been a big fan of those things. I'm very much the kind of person who believes in destiny- if I'm gonna get pregnant, then I'm gonna get pregnant. If I'm not then I'm not. Some people see it as irresponsible, I see it as a life choice. As far as the money thing, it would be an even bigger waste for us because the non-laytex condoms tend to be more expensive. At least around here they are.
    Last edited by PAgirl7; 19-08-04 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PAgirl7
    Personally I don't see the problem with finishing early. Why do people think it's so bad anyway?
    It ruins the fun and ends the fun.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast