+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cum too eary.....

cum too eary.....

when i m having sex with my GF, i am starting to cum after few mins.
    YOU GUYS GOTTA HELP ME ON THIS,,, thanks..

k, it feels that good and thats fantasctic but i think that it needs to be mind over matter. Try to hold back. slow down go faster whatever. What about forplay? Eat the fu## outta her till she is about to come and stick it in. I dont know im not a guy but i have heard that putting yourself in a different place like thinking of something else can help. Oh yeah you can jerk off before the two of you have sex. That shopuld help too.
    I hope i was somewhat helpful.

While you're havin' sex, slow down to slow deep thrusts, that way you won't cum as early.

i thought that was normal to cum after a few minutes. and wah do u need help with. atleast u do come. some people can't because they have no testicles or somehting

he needs help controling it you know like tantra!?

you're too eager.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is something you need to work with your gf on. Like, my bf will tell me he's about to come, so I'll tell him to slow down or stop totally. I'll shift his focus to something else for awhile, and then let him go back at it for awhile, and it'll go back and forth like that until we're both ready to go. Its all about the teamwork.

Yes thats exactly how it works

Personally I don't see the problem with finishing early. Why do people think it's so bad anyway?

Some people can find it a problem. If a guy finishes after a few minutes, yay for him, but what about the girl? It takes longer then a few minutes....

Wearing a condom can also lengthen the time. There are also condoms out there that are made to lengthen the time. Such as Durex Performax Condoms, they have a solution in them that nums you a bit, so you can last longer.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

get the guy 2 cum b4 u have sex
    - Claire -

Here's what I think. Okay, so the guy is finished, which is great. But why does that mean that he can't still help his lady out? I mean, aside from him maybe needing to take a minute to regenerate, there's a lot he can do for her that doesn't involve penetration, right? So if he's still willing to do that, why does it matter if he already finished? Maybe I'm stupid, but I just don't see what's wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAgirl7
    Here's what I think. Okay, so the guy is finished, which is great. But why does that mean that he can't still help his lady out? I mean, aside from him maybe needing to take a minute to regenerate, there's a lot he can do for her that doesn't involve penetration, right? So if he's still willing to do that, why does it matter if he already finished? Maybe I'm stupid, but I just don't see what's wrong with it.
    The problem is, PAgirl7, that he wants to have some healthy ****ing. Three minutes will make him orgasm but he and his girlfriend won't get to enjoy sex in all of its manifestations - sexual intimacy, carnal satisfaction... there's too much at stake!

AND - you seem like someone who's willing to settle for less. Don't sacrifice your sexual pleasure! There's so much that CAN be doen about premature ejaculation...

Men can actually have multiple orgasms - of they work out their pubbococcygeus muscle (PC muscle). Just like non-orgasmic ladies can achive orgasm through penetration only bu working out their vagina muscles.

Hello, it's the 21st century, time to come out of the dark and read useful sex literature.
    I have it all. Including kino.

LOL! Actually it's not that I'm willing to settle for less, it's simply that I have my own preferences, and because of that I have to ask stupid questions like this to get other people's points of view. I don't personally see where they're coming from, so I ask. I think that I don't get it because my sexual situation is a little unique. Because of certain health issues, it's very difficult to get my boyfriend to the point of orgasming at all, so if he got off quick, it would make me happy. I know that most relationships aren't like that... so... yeah, sorry for having to ask a stupid question! Thanks for replying!

Is he getting treatment for that?!?! I hope he does see a sex therapist at least, right?!
    I have it all. Including kino.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast