+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Flu Season

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't really have a problem with otherwise-healthy people opting out of the flu virus, but people who are at elevated risk of death from flu should get it, in my opinion. there is some squaking from a small number of health care workers who don't want to take the vaccines, but they are at elevated risk of contracting it, and they care for people who are already sick, and can pass it along before even showing symptoms.

All medications come with risk, but the risk of death from flu is much greater than the risk of death from a vaccine.
    Do You take vaccine against normal flu? Every year? Cause I don't know if You know but there is MUCH MORE people who die for a normal flu than the swine one.
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Cornobilj na srpskom. Srpski ima cirilica i latinica azbuka i je slovenskih jezik. Pises li ne cirilica?
    Nie rozumiem o czym do mnie piszesz. Chyba już wspominałam ,że o tych językach nie mam zielonego pojęcia
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Do You take vaccine against normal flu?
    Of course! I am exposed to WAY too many things to NOT be vaccinated, and I would pose a risk to many of my patients if I didn't.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Of course! I am exposed to WAY too many things to NOT be vaccinated, and I would pose a risk to many of my patients if I didn't.
    Good for You and Your patients. But I do have right not to trust this vaccine against swine flu.Logic says that. Cause I think it's still in such point that people who take this are experimental rabbits. And I don't want to be one.
    I wazzzz here

Do You take vaccine against normal flu? Every year? Cause I don't know if You know but there is MUCH MORE people who die for a normal flu than the swine one.

Nie rozumiem o czym do mnie piszesz. Chyba już wspominałam ,że o tych językach nie mam zielonego pojęcia
    Razumem malo polski. Pisem samo srpski, je najbolji jezik. Govorim takodje ruski i nemacki.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Razumem malo polski. Pisem samo srpski, je najbolji jezik. Govorim takodje ruski i nemacki.
    You really mixed at the end.From 'je najbolji...' part i didn't understand nothing besides 'ruski i nemacki' but actually it's 'ruski i niemiecki' if You tried to write in polish. Also at the beginning would be 'Rozumiem mało polskiego.Pisze tylko po serbsku... ' the rest I don't understand. Nice try
    I wazzzz here

The reason you didn't understand is because that is Serbian, not Polish.

I was just curious how much you'd comprehend since Polish is slavic as well.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The reason you didn't understand is because that is Serbian, not Polish.

I was just curious how much you'd comprehend since Polish is slavic as well.
    Serbian isn't that similar . Croatian is so similar that actually we don't have problems to understand each other. And there is not as much false friends as in other slavic languages. I was working with Serbians , When they were talking in thir language, I for real thought it's more arabic or something lol. chineese 100%
    I wazzzz here

Huh? What do you know? Croatian is actually very similar to Serbian. I don't know what you're talking about. In fact, sometimes my girlfriend teases me for saying a Croatian word, or using Croatian pronunciation.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Huh? What do you know? Croatian is actually very similar to Serbian. I don't know what you're talking about. In fact, sometimes my girlfriend teases me for saying a Croatian word, or using Croatian pronunciation.
    I was talking about coworkers from Kosovo - is not the same no? Then they must have beed Albanians.
    Oh yeaaah,for sure it's like that,cause my coworkers were muslims,and actually both of their mariages were organised so that they've seen their wifes two times before marrying them.If Your gf would belong to them I don't think You'd be so welcomed there And say she's christian then I will understand Why my coworkers hate 'the others' so much even these days when most of the people dunno/don't give a crap why there was a war in former Jugoslavia
    Was I clear now? I was sleeping 3 hours and todays is my first french course day so I won't suck in french like I suck in for example history from 15 ago or something... Sorry I was just 5 and at that time I was starting to learn english with english MTV and english Cartoon Network
    I wazzzz here

Albanian ****s don't speak Serbian. That's not even slavic! Albanian is more like Turkish!

Anyhow, the spellings between Polish and Serbian and Croatian may be widely different, but if you heard the spoken language you'd understand a little bit. Not a lot. My girlfriend tried to speak with my friends from Czech republic, and they didn't understand a damn thing she said, lol. Only a few words here and there.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Albanian ****s don't speak Serbian. That's not even slavic! Albanian is more like Turkish!

Anyhow, the spellings between Polish and Serbian and Croatian may be widely different, but if you heard the spoken language you'd understand a little bit. Not a lot. My girlfriend tried to speak with my friends from Czech republic, and they didn't understand a damn thing she said, lol. Only a few words here and there.
    That's because Czech language for example sounds very similar to polish but if two people one from poland and one from czech rep will talk to each other in their own language,there's possibility they might insult each other (without knowing it) and it mind end up bad.There is mullltum of false friends there and it might be dangerous

Oh oh I see You hate them too. Well that';s why it sounded to me like some arabic language
    I wazzzz here

Flu? Swine flu?
    I wanted to ask You my American friends, what do You think about the fact that Obama tells people to vaccinate their kids but he refused to vaccinate his own kids?
    They are vaccinated. Do your homework.

[url]http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/10/sasha-malia-obama-president-barack-h1n1-flu-sidwell-friends.html[/url]
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    They are vaccinated. Do your homework.

[url]http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/10/sasha-malia-obama-president-barack-h1n1-flu-sidwell-friends.html[/url]
    [URL="http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1421% 3Aron-paul-questions-why-obama-daughters-havent-taken-swine-flu-vaccine&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=pl"]http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1421% 3Aron-paul-questions-why-obama-daughters-havent-taken-swine-flu-vaccine&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=pl[/URL]

at the time i wrote that he was claiming we won't do that,check the date of the article i've posted
    I wazzzz here

[URL="http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1421% 3Aron-paul-questions-why-obama-daughters-havent-taken-swine-flu-vaccine&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=pl"]http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1421% 3Aron-paul-questions-why-obama-daughters-havent-taken-swine-flu-vaccine&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=pl[/URL]

at the time i wrote that he was claiming we won't do that,check the date of the article i've posted
    Skimming that article, what I read is that Obama didn't "refuse" to vaccinate his daughters, he was just waiting until it was as available to them as it was to all of the other kids in their school.

We don't have H1N1 vaccinations here in NM for elementary school age kids yet. If some politician elbowed his way to the front of the line, it would look pretty bad, don't you think?
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Skimming that article, what I read is that Obama didn't "refuse" to vaccinate his daughters, he was just waiting until it was as available to them as it was to all of the other kids in their school.

We don't have H1N1 vaccinations here in NM for elementary school age kids yet. If some politician elbowed his way to the front of the line, it would look pretty bad, don't you think?
    He's the president of USA,he can have everything
    I wazzzz here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast