+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i ask her over?

should i ask her over?

ok, i have known this girl since about june or so but we have only recently done anything outside of work (twice). So my parents are out of town until tomorrow night and i was thinkin of askin this girl if she wants to come over and watch a movie. I'm almost sure she likes me from talking to her friend but i think we all know there is always that little bit of doubt lol. ANyways, does this seem a little too forward for a third date? How would i come across asking her? being blunt about this kinda thing seems a bit weird. BTW i don't wanna have sex with her *yet* so that isn't why i wanna get her over with my parents out, just...everythinhg else muahaha. Anyways, any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, if she were to say yes, what would be a good movie to rent for the occasion?

Ok my favorite movie latley is 50 first dates i like that movie. Just ask her if she would like to come over to your house for dinner and a movie. Go for it!

wow quick reply thanks =P. I'm a bit nervous about asking her tho, strangely enough i'm really shy when it comes to asking girls out and stuff like that but nothing else =O. I'm just starting to think this is too good of an opportunity to pass up lol so maybe i'll just hafta bite the bullet and go for it

Yeah bite the bullet for sure. Just get the hardest part over with and ask her out! This sounds as if it can go somehwere nice and special. Do it nice. Get the lotion out incence and candles and dont forget the dinner.

lol we are only 17, i think it would be a bit weird if i went THAT all out, good info tho thanks

still get the lotion! lol