+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    yeh..stop it primo..you just encourage her!!
    I can't help it, I feel like Elle's an adorable lil' European freedom fighter jumping out from a doorway with her rifle and Indi's this massive Wehrmacht division rumbling down a narrow village road

What an imagination!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he certainly has that

I'm asking you the question, what will you personally give to a rich guy that no other woman can give to make him pick you over thousands of other girls out there who are just as if not prettier than you? Why should a rich guy pick you over others? What will you give him? Can you answer this for me?
    ok, the reason i'm comparng myself to others is cuz, yea, if other girls are perfectly goodlooking like computer generated models, and are ingeniously intellegent, and are willing to fullfill their bf's wildest wishes, and are themselves multi-millionaires, whose life ambition is to get all the millionaires i'm after, then yea, there's next to no hope for me. But fortunately life's not this way, and from what i know, rich men (and almost all men in real life) like me, and wanna date me even if it means spending money on me, and my friends both females and males truly believe i can easily get a millionaire if that's what i want. And even one of my highschool teachers, when we started talking about my modelling she was like "you'd be better off finding yourself a rich husband" (no it's not because she thought there was nothing else i could succeed in in this life, she actually liked talking to me and said i'm at the level of intellegence many students will never achieve) So i decided that maybe i should try. Simple as that!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    elle, (cant believe im actually botheing to ask this but here goes..)

Obviously this is not how life works...but..
    I f you had to choose between either true love with somebody(with an average salary!) and being truly happy, OR, being with a really rich guy and being content with the money/gifts he lavishes on you, which would you choose?
    Seriously?

You aren't going to get romance from Pub jocks. I love to romance a girl I truly love.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I can't help it, I feel like Elle's an adorable lil' European freedom fighter jumping out from a doorway with her rifle and Indi's this massive Wehrmacht division rumbling down a narrow village road
    You're pathetic comparing this to a situation during WWII .
    She's not fighting for freedome,she's fighting for such stupid reasons that I'm actually very ashamed that she's from Poland...
    She's such a money bitch that I'm sure if she was on a war,back then in 40's, she would sell informations about hiding people.This girl has no heart. 'Zimna suka' - this is how it's called in here
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    You're pathetic comparing this to a situation during WWII .
    She's not fighting for freedome,she's fighting for such stupid reasons that I'm actually very ashamed that she's from Poland...
    She's such a money bitch that I'm sure if she was on a war,back then in 40's, she would sell informations about hiding people.This girl has no heart. 'Zimna suka' - this is how it's called in here
    ha ha you called her a cold bitch, lol.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

but seriously, Indi is one smart woman
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Don't be a hater PP, Elle's officially a cutie

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    ha ha you called her a cold bitch, lol.
    Life ;P

Who said that? You? How am I gonna be sure You're not a fat guy with no life for whom every girl is a cutie? I saw her pics and she isn't cutie for me.I don't like that type :small eyes,blonde,'posing' to every picture like a model wannabe(with this hip 34567m on a side)...Especially when there is this big echo sound when You knock her head.
    You're losing in my eyes.I'm starting to think You fit her shoes. :rolls eyes:
    I wazzzz here

She's also officially got a lifetime pass on the short bus.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    And even one of my highschool teachers, when we started talking about my modelling she was like "you'd be better off finding yourself a rich husband" (no it's not because she thought there was nothing else i could succeed in in this life, she actually liked talking to me and said i'm at the level of intellegence many students will never achieve) So i decided that maybe i should try. Simple as that!

Fine, you want to try. But what will you do to actually succeed? Have you investigated the needs and wants of rich guys looking for a wife? Have you given a thought to how you will fulfill what they are asking for? For instance you could say (if you had it), "I have a very empathic personality that very few women have, therefore I will be easier to get along with than a lot of other women out there, making me more lucrative to rich people looking for a problem free partnership".

Because to me up to this point it just sounds like you decided to date rich guys because it's better to date a rich guy than a poor guy. Fine, I think that's a no brainer and a lot of other girls already have you beat on that. But outside of just wanting to date rich guys it seems like apart from your good looks you don't really have much on offer. To me that screams poor investment.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    Who said that? You? How am I gonna be sure You're not a fat guy with no life for whom every girl is a cutie? I saw her pics and she isn't cutie for me.I don't like that type :small eyes,blonde,'posing' to every picture like a model wannabe(with this hip 34567m on a side)...Especially when there is this big echo sound when You knock her head.
    You're losing in my eyes.I'm starting to think You fit her shoes. :rolls eyes:
    Even fat guy's (who told you!) have eyes that work. I gave an honest opinion of her like I said I would. If I had received some pics that overall I thought were average, I would've said it.

I'm like you, I work out in the public, Elle is NOT the average girl or woman that's shlepping around out there. She's a cutie, like I said.

my gawd you guys are still posting in this thread!?!?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast