+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

Not everyone is a hater in this forum.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A lot of them are though. You should put all the haters on your ignore list.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

zZzzzZzZZzzZzzzzz...

Other than saying Elle is cute and defending her once in awhile, what seems to be the problem?

Charlie accused me of baiting people about their appearance on another thread, when in reality I've never asked anyone on this board for a pic ever and could care less what they look like...fact is, I've had a couple people send me theirs unsolicited.

Everyone seems to be uptight about looks on here, attacking others if they're deemed attractive, there's even threads devoted to it. I HAVE noticed that about this board. Elle put herself in a position with her posts to put up or shut up imo, so she put up. I give her props for that...but personally I don't and didn't care what she looked like.

That is why I like Elle too. Sure I may not agree with everything she thinks or does but I respect the fact that she is different, speaks her mind... regardless of how many people gang up on her in this forum.

My thing has always been... you can disagree with people but you don't have to insult them in the process. Some of the posters here may be smart but they are rude, arrogant and immature.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    'It is easy for a somebody to be modest, but it is difficult to be modest when one is a nobody.' by Jules Renard
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post

My thing has always been... you can disagree with people but you don't have to insult them in the process.
    Coco, I've seen you sling plenty of insults at people here. What are you talking about?
    Spammer Spanker

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Coco, I've seen you sling plenty of insults at people here. What are you talking about?
    Round 10!!
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are a lot of really stupid people out there. Its funny (and somewhat disturbing) to see them express it in writing so shamelessly. Its even more disturbing to see people who should, in theory, be smart enough to know better than to enable these idiots.

That's one of the major problems with our society. People think all ideas are created equal and idiots have the right to express their foolish ideas. Moreover they think that its their right I listen to them and that I should 'be more sensitive' to their gibberish.

No.

Being an idiot is nothing to be proud of. Call me old-school and cranky, but certain ideas and attitudes deserve to be aggressively shot down. Whine all you like I'm 'not being nice'. I don't have to be & I don't give a shit if you don't like it. If you argue with me & your ideas are shit, be prepared to hear why and perhaps feel like a fool in the process.

If you are lucky, you might have an epiphany and actually learn something. If you aren't, at least other people might learn and be inspired to quash idiocy where they find it also.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You've seen me defend myself when I was insulted first.
    That is what you have seen my dear.
    But you have NEVER seen me insult someone first.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you could practice on me all you want coco... i never get offended.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

LOL I don't want to practice that!
    Not at all.

I saw her pics and she isn't cutie for me.I don't like that type :small eyes,blonde,'posing' to every picture like a model wannabe(with this hip 34567m on a side)....
    even if i had no idea who you are, after reading this post i would be able to tell your a bitch (female) desperately trying to find something to pick up on.
    Even miss universe-s get LOTS of negative comments about their looks,
    your just pathetic, you don't have enough self-confidence to admit a girl is pretty, i feel pity for you

That's one of the major problems with our society. People think all ideas are created equal and idiots have the right to express their foolish ideas. Moreover they think that its their right I listen to them and that I should 'be more sensitive' to their gibberish.

No.

Being an idiot is nothing to be proud of. Call me old-school and cranky, but certain ideas and attitudes deserve to be aggressively shot down. Whine all you like I'm 'not being nice'. I don't have to be & I don't give a shit if you don't like it. If you argue with me & your ideas are shit, be prepared to hear why and perhaps feel like a fool in the process.
    And after that she'll continue to claim she's smart. Have you ever read B-i-b-l-e you "smart" person? Kmow what that is?
    You've no right to judge who's smart who's not, and this:

certain ideas and attitudes deserve to be aggressively shot down. Whine all you like I'm 'not being nice'. I don't have to be & I don't give a shit if you don't like it. be prepared to hear why and perhaps feel like a fool in the process.
    definitely shows you think of yourself as something in the ballpark of God,
    not even his son, or other saints, cuz even they didn't dare judge other people. It's hard for me to believe there's a [smart] person in the world who never even herd this:

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."

and you continue to claim your a smart person? :::

If you are lucky, you might have an epiphany and actually learn something. If you aren't, at least other people might learn and be inspired to quash idiocy where they find it also.

Fine, you want to try. But what will you do to actually succeed? Have you investigated the needs and wants of rich guys looking for a wife? Have you given a thought to how you will fulfill what they are asking for? For instance you could say (if you had it), "I have a very empathic personality that very few women have, therefore I will be easier to get along with than a lot of other women out there, making me more lucrative to rich people looking for a problem free partnership".

Because to me up to this point it just sounds like you decided to date rich guys because it's better to date a rich guy than a poor guy. Fine, I think that's a no brainer and a lot of other girls already have you beat on that. But outside of just wanting to date rich guys it seems like apart from your good looks you don't really have much on offer. To me that screams poor investment.
    I'm actually a nice and easy to get along with person in real life, and i know how to make people feel comfortable if i want to, for now though the priority of my investigation is to find places to MEET a real multi-millio/billio- naire.
    (meaning, a place to not just tecknically meet, but have a chat and get to know " " )

LOL! How did I miss that post!
    Illusional distracting me again. *Sigh*

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast