+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Naive girl. People make judgements all the time. Without judgement, there can be no progress. Its only an offensive concept to those who take it personally instead of an opportunity to improve.

You are judged all the time. We all are, tho the criteria may be different depending on your stage of life. Every teacher who marks your exams, every agency who judges your modelling pics, every employer who has to decide whether you get a raise once you actually start working. Even the sugar daddy man who is your ultimate goal in life will judge you worthy or not by some criteria he won't likely share with you.

I know it scares the shit out of you there are people like me judging people like you, but that's life. If you are a fraction as intelligent as wish you were, you would do your best to try to understand what criteria you are judged on and use this information to maximize your ability to meet or exceed this criteria. Then, one day, if you have learned enough and gained some wisdom, you might find yourself on the opposite side of the desk.

Right now, you only think you have it figured. Its a common position of inexperienced youth. Perhaps you have potential; I haven't decided if you are smarter than the bubble brain Barbie persona you project b/c you enjoy being a troll, but since its the internet I don't frankly care. I don't think so b/c I've never seen you post anything remotely intelligent in anyone else's thread. But I'd be delighted to be proven wrong.

Good luck Elle.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well, it's certainly clear you don't know the first thing about Christianity, either.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    even if i had no idea who you are, after reading this post i would be able to tell your a bitch (female) desperately trying to find something to pick up on.
    Even miss universe-s get LOTS of negative comments about their looks,
    your just pathetic, you don't have enough self-confidence to admit a girl is pretty, i feel pity for you
    Hahaha You're so sure that You're pretty that You don't even consider the fact that some people may find You ugly? Especially if You're such a bitch (character) it all make it worst.
    I know who to compliment. I have my own opinion about beauty and You don't fit in that.Actually You look cheap. And cheap is Your thinking as well. Well maybe not since You're a gold digger wanting to pay You for being with somebody (hmm isn't it called 'a prostitute'?).
    Change school cause Your teacher is doing You brain wash telling You that You have to find a millionaire to be somebody. Go somewhere ,where they'll teach You class and modesty, cause You have more than a lack of it.
    You should also think what is wrong with You if most of people don't like from the very beginning they meet You. It's not that You're pretty and we all are jealous of it. There is lots of pretty girls/women in here which are liked by most of all. For example Vashti, You wish You could look like her in her age and still be wise.
    You have to learn that not everybody has to love You or the way You look like.If I find somebody unpretty I don't tell it unless this person start to show off for no reason.Like You,You say: You are pretty and You can have every rich guy in the world.
    You're the same person as me as everybody here.You just have too big ego.
    And maybe I don't have enough self confidence,but I'm not afraid to say that some girl is pretty.I just hate showing off ,the way You do.

Plus, the size and colour of Your posts are just telling You're still in a puberty,in need to be seen.Grow up.
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 12-11-09 at 03:56 AM.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If she was intelligent, she would try to make 'friends' with those who could actually help her meet her goals. She claims to be Canadian, and wants to meet millionaire/billionaires, but isn't smart enough to even suck up to someone who CAN actually tell her how to do this. Instead she makes demands, but from a position of weakness. LOL. Elle is her own worst enemy.

Elle: You have to actually have something to offer people who can help you. Nothing happens in a vacuum, including that pretty head of yours.

[think she's smart enough? we'll see]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i think you will get what you want it just takes time to find that guy but you must feel like romance and money are the same thing and maybe thats why you aren't happy gotta go wit the heart not tha jag lol

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    LOL! How did I miss that post!
    Illusional distracting me again. *Sigh*
    hey, it's not my fault that you weren't paying attention.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvThjG0WDcc"]YouTube- Stardust - You Want to Grow Up...[/ame]

Here's your romance.

FYI, elle, I haven't even bothered to look at your pictures. I don't care.
    Spammer Spanker

You are judged all the time. We all are, tho the criteria may be different depending on your stage of life. Every teacher who marks your exams, every agency who judges your modelling pics, every employer who has to decide whether you get a raise once you actually start working. Even the sugar daddy man who is your ultimate goal in life will judge you worthy or not by some criteria he won't likely share with you.
    "your stupid/ugly/dumb" is not the same as "your not good/pretty/smart enough FOR US. it's a different kind of "judgement" those people are not trying to define who you are, they just wanna know if you meet their criteria, for a practical reason.

If she was intelligent, she would try to make 'friends' with those who could actually help her meet her goals. She claims to be Canadian, and wants to meet millionaire/billionaires, but isn't smart enough to even suck up to someone who CAN actually tell her how to do this.
    I don't know who your talking about, but it's ok cuz It's no good anyways, the most i can hope to hear from anyone here is "marrying money is bad" Yea, i know, but guess what, i wasn't askin if it's good or bad, i've made that decision already and your not gonna change me! If you know and wanna tell-- tell me if you don't--- don't reply. Everything else is irrelevant and a waste of time. but ppl don't get that. Yup, life would be so much easier if everybody was as smart as they claim
    Hahaha You're so sure that You're pretty that You don't even consider the fact that some people may find You ugly?
    No. and in fact the word ugly is what gives away your frustration. Do you know what UGLY means, have you ever seen a real UGLY person?
    The most you can say about my looks is "not my type".
    think about poor other people lol--->
    if i'm ugly than many of them automatically turn into "beasts" or whatever there is after "ugly"
    Or it also may be that your views on attractivness aren't exactly.. traditional views..

so anyhow the word ugly used to define me is absurd, if your smarter than me (like you claim) you should at least understand that...
    Last edited by elle; 12-11-09 at 04:41 AM.

FYI, elle, I haven't even bothered to look at your pictures. I don't care.
    why r u tellin me this? I don't give a fcuk.. to even who you r (???)

lol how did this get to be about ugly and shit focus people!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I define "ugly" as some who I deem really unattractive. And for me Elle, you are a very ugly person. So was that tit-less fake little blonde chick you posted in the other thread.

Our definitions of ugly are very differnt. But it's pretty pathetic that you're trying to tell me how to define ugly.

And moreover, I'm sure I'm not the only one who defines ugly as not solely looks, personality counts as well. Despite any of us not knowing you in real life, I think that you are ugly not only phsyically but personality wise as well; EDIT: in my opinion.

So we're still different in our definitions and I'm sure by yours I'm a hideous beast. Maybe even with my personality. And, frankly I'm glad you would find me so repulsive, I would never want to be friends with such a superficial creature.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeze_guy View Post
    lol how did this get to be about ugly and shit focus people!
    Largely, its two points:

1. Elle can't accept that some people don't find her attractive.

2. She doesn't know what to do with the general advice that she needs to become more than one-dimensional to reach her goals.

That's a pretty accurate synopsis of the thread, I think, distilled from the flaming and kindergarten antics. Such is [Tough] Love Forum.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    why r u tellin me this? I don't give a fcuk.. to even who you r (???)
    I see you've given up on even the pretense of literacy.
    Spammer Spanker

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ok elle I'm hopeless ... Go to look for your brain and then come back to talk.
    I wazzzz here

Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast