+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    obvously didnt work out then

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Well some of the guys I dated were 30 and over lol does that mean they are super dumb or that your super smart?
    I'M NOT A GOLDDIGER I JUST WANT A MAN TO BE A MAN, I'M FOR TRADITIONAL VALUES!
    I'm super smart and you're super naive.

Maybe she took some time between photo shoots to spend with us???? That's so thoughtful of her :-)

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I’m sorry to say this but I think you just give a guy an easy sex, and yea, probably they like it, cuz it doesn’t require him to do anything to win your love, they can just pretend that they r into you and get what they want, this way chances are they’ll just use you, in my case what you mentioned above “Caress the hair off my face, and kiss my forehead, tell me you love me, and make sweet, sweet love to me”—is what they get as a “prize” for the stuff they do for me (well, not the “make sweet love to me” part, cos I don’t believe in sex before marriage..)

OH, AND DON’T TELL ME YOU GIRLS WOULDN’T ENJOY A TRIP TO PARIS, OR PORTOFINO, AND A BUNCH OF ROSES AT YOUR DOOR! You don’t have to be a golddiger to enjoy that, just a normal girl or woman!

Well some of the guys I dated were 30 and over lol does that mean they are super dumb or that your super smart?
    I'M NOT A GOLDDIGER I JUST WANT A MAN TO BE A MAN, I'M FOR TRADITIONAL VALUES!
    Oh sweet young thing. I'm talking about my boyfriend. My one of 2 boyfriends. I'd bet a large sum of money betting you are way easier to get a little something something from (and it don't have to be sex) That's hardly giving it up easy little girl.

Yeah I'd enjoy a trip to Paris but I would much rather have him do REAL romance, you know the stuff that doesn't cost a penny. But as a little girl you can't understand such a concept.

And those guys 30 and over are craddle robbers. And that's just gross.

You're not looking for romance. You're looking for finance. No one is going tfor that these days.

[B]
    Welcome back Elle
    Thanks !

Can we see pics Elle or do we just have to take your word for it?
    Oh, I just wanted to add “please don’t question this I’m just letting you know so that we are all on the same page in terms of that” to my messege, but if you REALLY wanna see I can send them or smth, with all those changes, I don’t have them in the gallery any more..

Although he does buy me expensive things, including vacations, that's not the stuff I am looking for....it actually annoys me when he does that, because I feel like he's trying to buy my affection. The best thing he does is wake up on Saturday morning and make me fresh waffles from scratch. Or bringing home a bottle of wine and a silly movie and enjoying each other's comapny on a rainy night. That beats diamond earrings any day (and yeah, I got those too).
    Diamond earrings are cool! Did you hint him that you wanted a new accessory, or.. For how long have you been dating?
    I mean fresh waffles are cool too, it’s better when it’s both!

She left and said she wasnt coming back cuz she got a modeling contract.
    obvously didnt work out then
    How did you work that out? Or are you not allowed to go online if your modelling? I was just busy..

You remember more of what I said than myself actually )) But no, I wasn’t putting up fake pictures, your confusing me with someone here, I was actually holding a piece of paper saying it’s me n one of them.

I'd bet a large sum of money betting you are way easier to get a little something something from (and it don't have to be sex)
    Like what? If it’s not sex.. not even a real kiss, then what?

You're not looking for romance. You're looking for finance. No one is going tfor that these days.
    I am looking for romance and for a generous guy, generosity is also a sign of love.
    You can’t love a person if you don’t think she’s worth spending your money on..

I’M NOT A GOLDDIGER, I’M ONE OF THE MOST HONEST PPL HERE, I’M JUST TRYING TO BE OPEN ABOUT STUFF MANY GIRLS WANT, AND YOUR JUST PRETENDING YOUR SAINTS, WITH HIGH MORALS, BUT WHAT’S THE POINT, WE HAVE TO PRETEND OFTEN ENOUGH IN REAL LIFE, WHY CAN’T YOU AT LEAST BE OPEN ONLINE?
    Last edited by Mish; 30-10-09 at 09:48 AM.

Elle, what's the big deal? There's lots of slobs out there who'll spend their paycheck on you every week. How come you're having such a hard time finding one?

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Well you should go read my post.
    My EX. said I had her on a pedestal for doing all of these things for her.
    Her " i feel everytime I do something for you it has to be better the next time your trying to control me"
    It'll never happen again.

yea, i know, guys pay for me in pubs, buy me clothes and stuff, open doors, BUT there's no ROMANCE! By romance i mean bouquets of red roses at your door, restaurants, and i mean real restaurants, not pubs and cafes, presents for which you don't have to go to the store with that guy, like chanel perfume (okay, some people say you shouldn't buy ppl perfume unless your absolutely sure it's their favourite, but there's always other souveners, necklaces, bracelets, earrings!), trips to Paris (my sisters boyfrend did that for her). And it's not like the guys that i dated didn't have money for that.. Maybe they weren't smart enough to realise what a girl really wants? Or just greedy? should i give more hints?
    I mean i'm really good looking and there isn't a single man who can pass me without turning his head and looking in my direction after me, so i mean if I don't deserve to be treated like this then who is? So what's going on?
    p.s. I think any woman would be interested to hear an answer to this question cuz every woman wants to be a princess for her bf and him to be a prince for her!

****. She's back, with her annoying fonts and ridiculously elevated sense of self-worth.
    Spammer Spanker

Elle, what's the big deal? There's lots of slobs out there who'll spend their paycheck on you every week. How come you're having such a hard time finding one?
    Well, not really a hard time, I actually went out with one this weekend, he bought me lots of stuff, but I had no intention of staying with him, he was much older too, so I wasn’t trying to really make the impression of being in love, and he I’m sure had no serious intentions either, but this is not what I meant, I meant loving a person and having him bring you flowers, little presents, as a sign of affection, trips together, or buying me a ticket to Europe for instance if HE can’t go, just so I can have a good time, calling me everyday there, (everywhere) to see how I’m doing.. That’s what I want. Not some old dude, who apparently never looks in the mirror or passport to see his date of birth, thinking I’m in love with him..
    I have a cousin, she dated a guy who did that, and before him, she actually dated a guy with a PRIVATE JET! And the one she’s dating now rents her a really expensive apartment in downtown.. (this all was in Germany). And it’s not like she herself is a prime minister … WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HAVE THAT?[/B]
    Last edited by Mish; 30-10-09 at 09:49 AM.

She's back, with her annoying fonts and ridiculously elevated sense of self-worth.
    Who elevated it? People. Those who really know me, those who saw me, most of who would never bother to say things to elevate it if they didn’t mean it. Nothing happens without a reason.
    Last edited by Mish; 30-10-09 at 09:49 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Change your font colour Elle. Its annoying.

Still in denial about the gold digger thing? LOL, I would have thought by now you'd be married several times. What happened?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Okay, well why did you leave LF for months? I'll tell you why- because in person you may be as cute as a bug, but online, you work the ragged end of everyone's last nerve.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HAVE THAT?
    Suck his dick.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are jobs where you can travel the world and get paid to do it. What a concept, eh? Its actually quite tiring after a while; it always sounds more glamorous than the reality. Plus, spreading ones legs isn't usually part of the job description.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast