+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh shit, I am getting popcorn for this. Elle vs. Girl will be like 'Fly meets Laser Cannon'. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Elle at the end of the day every single one of us is telling you the same thing. Guys will do those things for a girl who is worthy. Worthy means a girl who does not hint she wants material things (like you). And a girl who appricates things that cost nothing but mean everything. These are qualities you do not have.

You have a very distored sense of "romance".

I give Elle credit, she's going toe to toe with the heavy chicka hitters of the forum ! :-D

Elle ya, please change the font hun, a blue or green :-)

I think you should stop dating guys that has a lot of money so the poor guy can show you things that are priceless and can never be bought by money. However, you are used to date rich old guys. nothing wrong with that (looking for a guy that can take care of yourself) Its just that you look and sound like a gold digger.

Let me know it this way. You think and act like you are the Shi* but guess what? there's a lot more girls there that deserves to be treated better than you. Seriously even though you are hot as you are telling everybody, I would hate to hang out or date a girl like you. Yah, you should just stay with DOM (dirty old man on 30s) that wants to do you in replace of your body. yuck!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Elle I know exactly what you need and this is the truth. In order to score a man that's going to spend thousands on you and to keep him here's how it has to go.

1- never age, but when you realize this is impossible you start buying things that will counteract this. Get implants, lippo, face lifts, and ass implants etc.
    2- you better not gain a pound, ever.
    3- you better be looking like the bombshell that you are when you wake up a 3am. So to go to work at 7am you better be up by 5am primping gorgeous self.
    4- you better start putting out.
    5- you better be absoluting amazing in bed.
    6- not only must you be amazing you better be willing to get cum on your face, a penis in your arse, and everything inbetween.

Okay that's all I have for now. If you do ALL of these things. You will be able to score exactly what you're looking for. Best of luck Elle.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isn't that the job description for a Sugar Baby?

Elle, if you want to see your future, check out Telluride's recent thread. Doesn't sound like a bad gig if you don't mind wasting your youth on rich, married guys. And moving to a different country when you get too old to keep at it. Play your cards right, tho, and you could have enough cash to start your own business if you're smart enough.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Isn't that the job description for a Sugar Baby?
    Good point. I guess it is. Though she doesn't HAVE to get paid... she just wants gifts... So in her head she wouldn't be a full on high class hooker. She'd just be a self professed gold digger- when she can actaully wrap her head around the fact that she is.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    Well, not really a hard time, I actually went out with one this weekend, he bought me lots of stuff, but I had no intention of staying with him, he was much older too, so I wasn’t trying to really make the impression of being in love, and he I’m sure had no serious intentions either, but this is not what I meant,
    Women that deserve to be treated like princesses don't accept gifts like this from men they aren't ultimately interested in.
    I meant loving a person and having him bring you flowers, little presents, as a sign of affection, trips together,
    Good men with a worthwhile woman do this all the time and you're probably doing something right if this is going on.
    or buying me a ticket to Europe for instance if HE can’t go, just so I can have a good time, calling me everyday there, (everywhere) to see how I’m doing..
    And here's where you go wrong again, thinking a relationship is all about you.
    That’s what I want. Not some old dude, who apparently never looks in the mirror or passport to see his date of birth, thinking I’m in love with him..
    So you want a young, rich guy? I get it.
    I have a cousin, she dated a guy who did that, and before him, she actually dated a guy with a PRIVATE JET! And the one she’s dating now rents her a really expensive apartment in downtown.. (this all was in Germany). And it’s not like she herself is a prime minister … WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HAVE THAT?
    Not only is your cousin a gold digger, too, but she's a kept woman. Is that what you see as romance? A golden cage? Make no mistake, if a man is renting a woman an apartment, she is kept... perhaps a mob mistress is what you're looking to be?

lyke omgawd im dah hottest bitch around !!!!!!!!! all i want is MOneyeyYYYyYYYyyYyyyyyyYYYYyy like why cant a guy i just met bring me to paris??????????? paris is SUCH A cool pl@ce cause itzz lyke named after mah h3r0 paris hilton! ehehehhehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheh my iq is equivalent to the last 2 digits of my social security number!!! thats good right?

who am i? any takers?

so basically your arguments are:

--"I trade my body for money".
    Well, if some of you could only read they wouldn't be saying this. I'm the purest here actually
    -- "I'm a stupid golddigger who dates guys for money".
    I AM for traditional values, and i do want to marry a millionaire or more, because i myself am gonna be a doctor and so i want a good match, financially too, and since hes a man he has to earn more than me. And unlike most of you i'm not a liar either and i'm not trying to deny that i like having a beautiful life with 5 star hotels lux class in airplanes, doing whatever i feel like doing whenever i feel like doing it, (and unfortunatly only big money can allow you to do that), and it's not true that YOU don't want the same thing. You are just frustrated, because either you don't have this big money and can't make it happen, or you Do have this money but worked hard to get it, and can't put up with the fact that some girl may be able to get all that without putting in the effort like you did. Secretly you are.

if a man is renting a woman an apartment, she is kept...
    if you look at it objectively tho.. Is it bad-- you have your own good apartment, which you don't have to pay for.. and i mean OBJECTIVELY, without all the prejudices, think how much money you can save this way ))) )) and if a guy wants and has the money to do that for you, is it a sin? no. it's a vertue))) )) )
    Last edited by Mish; 30-10-09 at 09:49 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I love how I told you EXACTLY how to obtain and keep a man such as what you want and you ignored it completly.

You are NEVER going to score a rich dude when you don't put out. WHY? Because he could find a equally and likely more attractive girl than you that WILL put out.

You're a bad investment. You really should look up THE "best of craigslists" ad about a girl just like yourself who adviertises herself just like you do and a millionare who responds telling her just exactly how bad of an investment she is. You'll never look it up because you're too self involved when I have some time tomorrow I'll dig it up for you *thumbs up for a great read*

To add: no I don't want private jets, because I love cars, and would totally rather drive. AWWW man she's Canadian blah not a good representation.
    Last edited by girl68; 30-10-09 at 07:17 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought someone banned this chick.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she got unbanned because she's funny.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, I think she wasn't banned because she was fun to gang up on.

Brought a little unity to our otherwise heavily divided forum.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because i myself am gonna be a doctor
    Elle, I applaud your desire but doubt your ability. No offense, but young people who actually succeed to become doctors sound very different, even at your young age.

If you are serious, you need to do more than just say (or type) the words.

BTW, few doctors are married to, or are, millionaires. Decent incomes, yes. But not 7 figures typically. You are barking up the wrong tree if that is really your desire.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast