+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Seems like the crowd is screaming : Elle go to hell

hehehe . Now we know where is 'Wally' ,finally...
    I wazzzz here

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i actually want to see more of her posts.. she's one sexy chica.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You are NEVER going to score a rich dude when you don't put out. WHY? Because he could find a equally and likely more attractive girl than you that WILL put out.
    You're a bad investment. You really should look up THE "best of craigslists" ad about a girl just like yourself who adviertises herself just like you do and a millionare who responds telling her just exactly how bad of an investment she is. You'll never look it up because you're too self involved when I have some time tomorrow I'll dig it up for you *thumbs up for a great read*
    I don’t want just sex with, him, I wanna marry a billionaire, and if this billionaire wants just sex, he gets a prostitute, in the end it’s cheaper and less problematic, than getting a girlfriend, but billionaires and their children are also people and at one point they all wanna marry, and for that they’ll (well, most of them) prefer someone pure and innocent, you don’t wanna drive a used car if you can afford a new one. And I’m very educated, especially in science and medicine, I knew stuff they study in universities when I was in kindergarten (the supervisors there even accused my parents that they made me learn all this stuff, but the truth was that I had phenomenal memory, they could just read a poem once for instance and I could repeat it, and I knew poems which people learn in universities, literature departments, and I’m from a good family too, my grand dad was a chef doctor in a hospital, and he actually built (on his orders was built) like one third of this hospital, and everybody remembers him in that town, (and they recognize me too when I go there cuz I’m his granddaughter lol) and my grandma was an eye surgeon, and my mom is a researcher, famous in her field and my dad is a nuclear engineer, and my ancestors were landlords and city mayors… And in our family there’s a tradition that each generation becomes greater than their parents, so if I’m just a doctor in terms of my own occupation, I should go for at least a duke or a really rich lord, or just a plain billionaire businessman in terms of marriage..
    I read that article before, and the problem with it is that rich men do make this bad investment every once in a while, the neatest story was this year, when a girl of my origin, from the same university and program I’m gonna go to, in the same city I live in, married a prince. He wasn’t the first or second or third in line for the throne but obviously rich and famous enough to get this story on a cover page of the local newspaper, he owns a couple of condos and now the two of them live in my city.

BTW, few doctors are married to, or are, millionaires. Decent incomes, yes. But not 7 figures typically. You are barking up the wrong tree if that is really your desire.
    Yea, few of them are, but I’m not planning on marrying a doctor, and the fact that “few doctors are married to…. millionaires” nobody made such statistics…

He bought them for me after four months.
    ...if the first day he spent 50$ on me, the second day it was 100$... hopefully we’ll also get to diamond earrings pretty soon at this pace..

girl68

and in that article, they never answered this:

"Why are some of the women living lavish lifestyles on the upper east
    side so plain? I've seen really 'plain jane' boring types who have
    nothing to offer married to incredibly wealthy guys". -- i mean yea, it's a bad investment to marry a beautiful woman cuz in the end she's gonna age anyway, but isn't it even worse an investment when you marry someone whose ugly (or plain) to start with and will keep getting uglier and uglyer and at each given point will still be less attractive then a beautiful woman ( i mean, a beautiful woman at 45 is still much prettier than an ugly woman at 45). So you can't make a PERFECT investment when it comes to marriage and your wife's beauty, but it's still a BETTER investment to marry a pretty one!

...Nor the actual question!

"- Where do you single rich men hang out? Give me specifics- bars,
    restaurants, gyms"

Can any of you answer this instead?

...at least this girl was honest, but as always no real directions, they just shitted her basically, that's all.
    And, yea noticed whenever there's a girl asking how to marry a millio/billioniare, they NEVER give her actuall advice, where to go, what to do, instead, members, usually married women over 30, start preaching how very bad it is to marry for money..
    Last edited by elle; 04-11-09 at 01:16 PM. Reason: forgot

I'm searching for a word here...sad? Pathectic? Lame? Vapid? Empty? Soulless?

Elle, I don't know whether to laugh at you or weep for you.

I'm searching for a word here...sad? Pathectic? Lame? Vapid? Empty? Soulless?

Elle, I don't know whether to laugh at you or weep for you.
    admire me, i'm a dazzling and irresistible egoist

I’ll give you the words:

Exquisite, Admirable, Glamorous, Egoistic, Elegant, Egocentric, Fatal, Demanding, Alluring, Foxy, Magnetic, …

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    God, what a troll you are Elle. LOL.

Keep living the dream, girl. Or dreaming to live. Whichever floats your boat.

You've never met a billionaire. I know where they hang out, tho.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded
    OoOoOf curse! “I know where billionaires hang out, but I’m never gona tell, I live a super charming life at a mansion but there’s no way I’m gonna show you a single picture!”

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep. Since you know it all from Kindergarten and you're smarter than I am, you don't need my advice.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

When someone spends his hard earned money on you, it CAN be a sign he likes you if it is a substantial portion of what he earns.

It is smart to consider financial factors when it comes to long term but make sure you love and care for the person too. Money alone is cold and empty.
    Last edited by lastwish; 04-11-09 at 09:31 PM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Basically she wants a man to treat her like a prostitute. In her warped little head that's become romance. Sad thing is, chick's far from alone.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Elle !! We've missed you 'round here

I'm glad you're not letting these stick in the mud's bring you down Font selection is much better this time too.

There was recently a guy in my area that put up a billboard looking for a hottie, he was offering exactly the same qualities you look for in a prospective beau.

I'm not sure if he found Ms Right either, he may still be available

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Yep. Since you know it all from Kindergarten and you're smarter than I am, you don't need my advice.
    You can be such a Grinch sometimes

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I had a BRILLIANT idea Elle.

Since you insist that you're all that and a bag of chips you should audition for "The Bachelor" He is always rich, and always good looking. And guess what you would get to prove just what a great catch you really are. [insert sarcastic laugh, "yeah right"]. All those girls are looking for the same thing you are: "love and romance" and you'll get to sell yourself just like you do here. I'm this, I'm that, I'm smart blah, blah blah.

That is THE perfect scenario for you.

Goodluck golddigging. Once you admit that you're a digger, life will be so much easier for you.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    admire me, i'm a dazzling and irresistible egoist

I’ll give you the words:

Exquisite, Admirable, Glamorous, Egoistic, Elegant, Egocentric, Fatal, Demanding, Alluring, Foxy, Magnetic, …
    LOL

more like... golddigger, shallow, vain, immature..i could go on

Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast