+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^the one word that caught me was DEMANDING. Exactly...

I'm going to get burned for this but I'm going to play the devil's advocate. I will argue that when guys give gifts, it is a way to show the girl that he can take care of her. The girl will consciously or subconsciously be attracted to that because it shows he can be a provider.

That's what a sugar daddy does but he doesn't get enough ass for what he dishes out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ isn't that stating the obvious?

guys attracted to good looking females, girls attracted to guys who are "well off", this is nothing new.

Yep. Since you know it all from Kindergarten and you're smarter than I am, you don't need my advice.
    And with this fairytale, you can go to that same kindergarten. And go “if you behave yourself children, I’ll show you a magic wand” MAYBE they’ll buy it.. tho even in kindergartens nowadays children don’t believe in wizards…
    Same here.
    MAYBE you earn 300-400 000$ (just like the bf I have now) but no more than that, can be less. I bet you anything. You don’t have to say it to everyone, but just ADMIT TO YOURSELF that I’m right . Tho you don’t have to, cuz you know that better than me it's true.
    And I bet me mums smarter than you too, and u kno why? yes, she also has PH D, and goes to conferences to all the countries in the world, but that’s not the main reason, she’s smarter cuz she doesn’t sit at the computer in her free time, and doesn’t type to other girls how rich and smart she is, and in fact she’d be really upset if she knew I was wasting my time like this. So you see you can’t be as smart as you claim simply cuz if you were, I wouldn’t know of your existence

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ wow. you're a real piece of work.

It's one thing to state what you want blah blah blah... but you're one cocky little POS!

I'm going to get burned for this but I'm going to play the devil's advocate. I will argue that when guys give gifts, it is a way to show the girl that he can take care of her. The girl will consciously or subconsciously be attracted to that because it shows he can be a provider.

Yup, and even in nature, especially with birds males give females 'presents", food, or other stuff, and actually, i forget what the name of the bird is, but there's a species of birds where a male builds a kinda of a marquee out of straw, and waits for a female to come and look at it, and then when she comes he shows off all the blue stuff he has in front of it ( these birds are attracted to blue, and male even steals little blue things from people), and if the female likes his house (literally) they become a couple
    And nature is where we all came from, our physiology, instincts and subconciousness, it can't be wrong, and it makes sence,

when guys give gifts, it is a way to show the girl that he can take care of her. The girl will consciously or subconsciously be attracted to that because it shows he can be a provider.
    And the prettier an individual is, the more males want to "breed" with her, because prettiness is the display of the quality of genes, (and the more stuff they are prepared to give you in order to make you wanna stay with them)..
    So the prettier you are, the easier life is for you.. natural selection if you will..

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    ^ isn't that stating the obvious?

guys attracted to good looking females, girls attracted to guys who are "well off", this is nothing new.
    And your point is?

For the past 6 pages of posts and so, the only argument I am seeing is "you are so shallow Elle". *Yawn*

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Elle, once again you have missed my point completely.

I am not arguing that pretty girls get more men, or rich men get more women. I know this is fact.

My point is simply: that you are a gold digger. You want things of only monetary value and you call that "romance".

My point was lastwish: that you are not saying anything that isn't already obvious, just like what elle said. Pretty girls have an easier life, Of course that's true.

It's one thing to state what you want blah blah blah... but you're one cocky little POS!
    whoa whoa whoa ahahah did i make poor indireloaded upset, telling her the truth? You can't be upset about an internet girl if you have such a charmed real life Like, i didn't get the slightest bit upset about the "spreading your legs" stuff from her
    I know that i'm a dazzling girl and if there's anyone who can convince me otherwise it's definitely not a person on the internet
    Besides if she's even 1/10 as smart as she claims, she can defend herself on her own, without your assistance, only handicaps need assistance

Oh, and by the way, bad language is not one of the signs of big intellect. Civilized individuals are in control of their emotions. Always.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *face plam*

yo who is this girl? wtf? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    I know that i'm a dazzling girl and if there's anyone who can convince me otherwise it's definitely not a person on the internet
    Except, deep down, you don't believe you're dazzling. And you know I'm right.

Why do I get the feeling that if we were still in High School, I'd be pulling G68 off Elle in the hallway before they got caught

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL Primo, I a sweet princess myself, could never hurt a darling little girl like Elle.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    And with this fairytale, you can go to that same kindergarten. And go “if you behave yourself children, I’ll show you a magic wand” MAYBE they’ll buy it.. tho even in kindergartens nowadays children don’t believe in wizards…
    Same here.
    MAYBE you earn 300-400 000$ (just like the bf I have now) but no more than that, can be less. I bet you anything. You don’t have to say it to everyone, but just ADMIT TO YOURSELF that I’m right . Tho you don’t have to, cuz you know that better than me it's true.
    And I bet me mums smarter than you too, and u kno why? yes, she also has PH D, and goes to conferences to all the countries in the world, but that’s not the main reason, she’s smarter cuz she doesn’t sit at the computer in her free time, and doesn’t type to other girls how rich and smart she is, and in fact she’d be really upset if she knew I was wasting my time like this. So you see you can’t be as smart as you claim simply cuz if you were, I wouldn’t know of your existence
    LOL. Hello again Troll. It took you all night & day to come up with this response? As you can see, some of us *do* work and aren't posting to this site all day.

Anyway, I thought we were discussing YOUR [lack of] intelligence. Now you need to bring your mommy into it? It may be your mommy is smarter. I doubt it, tho, since intelligence is typically heritable. Unless you're an adopted child? That would explain things. Maybe you should be asking *her* how to meet billionaires in this case.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast