+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: where's romance?!?!?!

where's romance?!?!?!

yea, i know, guys pay for me in pubs, buy me clothes and stuff, open doors, BUT there's no ROMANCE! By romance i mean bouquets of red roses at your door, restaurants, and i mean real restaurants, not pubs and cafes, presents for which you don't have to go to the store with that guy, like chanel perfume (okay, some people say you shouldn't buy ppl perfume unless your absolutely sure it's their favourite, but there's always other souveners, necklaces, bracelets, earrings!), trips to Paris (my sisters boyfrend did that for her). And it's not like the guys that i dated didn't have money for that.. Maybe they weren't smart enough to realise what a girl really wants? Or just greedy? should i give more hints?
    I mean i'm really good looking and there isn't a single man who can pass me without turning his head and looking in my direction after me, so i mean if I don't deserve to be treated like this then who is? So what's going on?
    p.s. I think any woman would be interested to hear an answer to this question cuz every woman wants to be a princess for her bf and him to be a prince for her!
    Last edited by Mish; 30-10-09 at 09:46 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BHAHAHAHAA "okay little miss princess"

I get romance becasue I don't ask, I don't expect I just enjoy. And not to mention you have the attitude of a straight up golddigger. If I were a guy, I'd look at you as I run as fast as I can in the other direction.

WOW, just took a look at your threads you start and all I can think is that you are one superficial, little gold digger. Or you sure as hell don't have anything else to talk about other than looks, and money, and how to score guys that will do anything for you just because you're hot.
    Last edited by girl68; 29-10-09 at 06:04 AM.

Yep, you're a gold digger. Maybe when I was young and naive I'd blow everything I had for a hot little nothing like you. Now? Not a chance.

Romance has nothing to do with guys spending money on you, the sooner you figure that out, the happier you'll be.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    should i give more hints?
    I mean i'm really good looking and there isn't a single man who can pass me without turning his head and looking in my direction after me, so i mean if I don't deserve to be treated like this then who is?
    Oh I had to add...

Yes I think you should give more hints... that way the guy will have plenty of warning to what you are really after.

And the girls that should be treated like queens are the ones that don't ask, don't "hint" and are truely thankful for the lovely gestures a man does for the girl he loves. I don't need a bloddy necklace and a trip to Paris as "romance". Caress the hair off my face, and kiss my forehead, tell me you love me, and make sweet, sweet love to me- THAT is romance and it didn't cost a dime.

Oh God. She's back.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

I don't need a bloddy necklace and a trip to Paris as "romance". Caress the hair off my face, and kiss my forehead, tell me you love me, and make sweet, sweet love to me- THAT is romance and it didn't cost a dime.
    I’m sorry to say this but I think you just give a guy an easy sex, and yea, probably they like it, cuz it doesn’t require him to do anything to win your love, they can just pretend that they r into you and get what they want, this way chances are they’ll just use you, in my case what you mentioned above “Caress the hair off my face, and kiss my forehead, tell me you love me, and make sweet, sweet love to me”—is what they get as a “prize” for the stuff they do for me (well, not the “make sweet love to me” part, cos I don’t believe in sex before marriage..)

OH, AND DON’T TELL ME YOU GIRLS WOULDN’T ENJOY A TRIP TO PARIS, OR PORTOFINO, AND A BUNCH OF ROSES AT YOUR DOOR! You don’t have to be a golddiger to enjoy that, just a normal girl or woman!

Yep, you're a gold digger. Maybe when I was young and naive I'd blow everything I had for a hot little nothing like you. Now? Not a chance.
    Well some of the guys I dated were 30 and over lol does that mean they are super dumb or that your super smart?
    I'M NOT A GOLDDIGER I JUST WANT A MAN TO BE A MAN, I'M FOR TRADITIONAL VALUES!
    Last edited by Mish; 30-10-09 at 09:47 AM.

Welcome back Elle

you should get yourself a sugar daddy...

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    I mean i'm really good looking and there isn't a single man who can pass me without turning his head and looking in my direction
    Can we see pics Elle or do we just have to take your word for it?

Just a quick heads up for people who don't know her

Elle is a teenager, she's a little girl with huge fantasies which we at LF hope she for her own good will one day out grow. Respond to her, but don't forget that it's just a little baby behind that screen. Don't expect any signs of intelligence.

You've been warned.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Just a quick heads up for people who don't know her

Elle is a teenager, she's a little girl with huge fantasies which we at LF hope she for her own good will one day out grow. Respond to her, but don't forget that it's just a little baby behind that screen. Don't expect any signs of intelligence.

You've been warned.
    LOL, it's kind of a funny shtick though, I laughed :-)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have plenty of romance ging on in my relationship, because I don't expect it.

Although he does buy me expensive things, including vacations, that's not the stuff I am looking for....it actually annoys me when he does that, because I feel like he's trying to buy my affection. The best thing he does is wake up on Saturday morning and make me fresh waffles from scratch. Or bringing home a bottle of wine and a silly movie and enjoying each other's comapny on a rainy night. That beats diamond earrings any day (and yeah, I got those too).

Sweetheart, you have NO CLUE what romance is.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

flowers are a load of shit. I bought my lady flowers home one day because I got some unexpected back-pay from work, and do you know what the first thing she said to me was?

"ok....what have you done to the car?!"

I've done lots of little note-leavings, dinner-makings, and massages, etc. since and none of it costs the sort of coin you seem to expect a man to bestow upon you. get your head out of fairy-tale land, and grow up.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is elle the one everyone thought was posting fake pictures?

Yea...the one who posted a pic in the gallery sayin Hey bitches it's Elle from LF or something of that sort.

She left and said she wasnt coming back cuz she got a modeling contract.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast